Other YTtalk collaboration for sign up page want to be in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
THIS COLLAB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, THIS IS TO MAKE THE EDITING PROCESS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE AND TO KEEP THE FLOW OF THE VIDEO CONSISTENT.

Hey everyone, I am redesigning the sign up page at present and would like to have a video with YTtalk members in it, this project I would like to complete asap so I will only be keeping this open for a week.

To be able to be a part of it you must have an okay video camera and okay sound/lighting, it doesnt have to be top notch. You must be able to show enthusiasm to some extent, I wont be able to include anyone that doesn't look happy or uninterested as this is being placed on the sign up page and I would like people to be welcomed somewhat :D

One other requirement is that it must be at least 720p HD, I can accept full HD at 1080p but 720 is preferable. I will have to turn down any lower resolutions as it makes the end product look really inconsistent.

If you could mention a few reasons people should sign up that would be excellent especially if you have some you can think of yourself, here is what I do have so far though which I would like said:

Post replies and create your own threads.
Seek and share YouTube related advice with YouTubers just like you.
Collaborate with our community members.
Make new YouTube friends.
Promote your channel and videos.
Promote your Facebook, Twitter and social media pages.
Learn how to edit your videos.

Feel free to add to or say them in your own way, I want this video to be rather diverse.

The video does have to be of yourself and cant be of gaming or anything else although I will accept footage of gaming if you have any submit that is your own which I will try to include, anyone doing animation I will include it in a similar way, it wont need voice though so it will be a video placement.

All footage must not include any music and to participate you must upload it to your YouTube channel as unlisted and send me the link in a conversation.

Please note most submissions will end up on the sign up page for YTtalk at /register/ and others will see this when signing up.

I will credit everyone within the description although the final video will most likely be unlisted and unmonetised.

I look forward to seeing what comes of this and the final video, get involved and make sure to invite anyone you think should be in this to this thread as not everyone will notice this.

Note: I will be participating myself :)

Edit: Just so you all know where this will be going, it will be tied in with the changes I have made today:

signup.png

It will most likely replace most of the text on the left, I will be keeping some though for those who wont be watching it but have it more to the point.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to do this! :)
I'd probably do it wednesday and send thursday if that's okay Michael :)
Excellent! That's perfectly fine with me :) I cant wait to get this all done lol

Just so everyone knows this isnt like a promotion video, it is to introduce potential new members on the sign up page to the forums informing them of what they can do once signed up, you can do things your own way and I will see if it fits in with the final video too.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Michael you're a genius. Fantastic idea.

Reactions: NTWGRay and Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol I just tried this but everytime I recorded it my voice gave out (allergies today) I will try again tomorrow.. :(

Reactions: NTWGRay and Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Excellent everyone, I see I have a few already in my inbox this morning, get em in everyone! I am thrilled with the response so far. Good luck getting yours done UL :)

Thanks Symph, I wanted to give some form of update to the forums last night and went with this :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So far I have Vicboss' and AJ Screaming Midgets, get yours in everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.