Other YTtalk collaboration for sign up page want to be in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Four videos in so far, this is going great :)

Reactions: Vicboss

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A quick update everyone, I cannot use any video which is lower than 720p resolution, I need the video quality to be as consistent as possible, I will message those who have submitted lower quality.

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One other requirement is that it must be at least 720p HD, I can accept full HD at 1080p but 720 is preferable. I will have to turn down any lower resolutions as it makes the end product look really inconsistent.
That rule should be named after me! haha

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That rule should be named after me! haha
Haha sadly theres two people in total, thankfully you can redo it in 720, I aint sure if the other guy can yet, I hope he can though :)

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol sorry I was just so happy I figured out how to do SD videos at the 640x360 ratio. Before I had black bars on all 4 sides.

Reactions: Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Ugh I will try tonight unfortunately I have asthma and allergies and basically everytime i say anything I cough like an old smoker I have to wait for it to go away. Anyhow I might give it a whirl tonight if you dont mind socks.. I would use an avatar but well its um under construction. :oops:

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have decided to keep this closed for now because I have quite a few entries already and my initial editing plan has changed to make this flow properly together being a collab. I hope I dont let too many of you down, I am updating the first post in a moment :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have decided to allow some more entries for this but they have to be done by the end of today, in 720p so 1280px x 720px, fairly decent lighting. If anyone would like to participate still please send me yours by 9am GMT on the 1st July. You must be on camera for this due to the way this is being edited and the general formatting of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.