YouTubers with bad attitudes

Not to familiar with this topic, but it's usually easy to notice when a youtuber's ego has hit the ceiling. But most times they have enough fans that it doesn't hurt them.

Bad attitude. Baditude.

Well if your fanbase is full of assholes and idiots in the foist place, I honestly think that it gets to the point of just sticking it to them. You're telling them to just shut up because they can become extremely annoying.

This is if your fanbase is the cause of your baditude. If you just start off with a baditude (someone like DarkSydePhil who's naturally an ******* to everyone including his fans just to be a controversial cocksucker), then you know that they're either doing it for the lolz, the attention, having a big ego (which could fall into the attention phase) or just legitimately have a social problem.

You guys know what i'm talking about, well known content creators who treat their fan bases unfairly and do out right nasty stuff. Who do you know who does this and shouldn't be allowed to continue?
Some people like being treated badly for some reason. Maybe there is a niche market to just make videos bashing your fanbase? I personally could not stomach doing it even as a joke.

I don't know of any "big" YouTubers with bad attitudes per se, but I have spoken to aspiring YouTubers who I deem to have a bad attitude, being rude, etc.

I do think there is a balance though, I find some fans are quite entitled and think that they own the channel to a degree but I have also seen some YouTubers who too big for their britches and act as if they have minions of fans when they only have a few hundred.

Bad attitude. Baditude.

Well if your fanbase is full of assholes and idiots in the foist place, I honestly think that it gets to the point of just sticking it to them. You're telling them to just shut up because they can become extremely annoying.

This is if your fanbase is the cause of your baditude. If you just start off with a baditude (someone like DarkSydePhil who's naturally an ******* to everyone including his fans just to be a controversial cocksucker), then you know that they're either doing it for the lolz, the attention, having a big ego (which could fall into the attention phase) or just legitimately have a social problem.
Is DarkSydePhil still going?

Haven't really met any. Even someone like the IrateGamer that gets tons and tons of hate messages per video, chooses to ignore the comments rather than reply and be a douche back to them.

Back