YouTubers with bad attitudes

forever4

Super Poster
Reaction score
There is a german youtuber called "coldmirror" she started uploading videos a couple of years ago, basically just for her own fun but the videos were great so she soon got thousands of subscribers and fans, even though she didn't ask for it. After that she kept on making videos for fun and even vlogs, q&a and stuff, things her fans wanted but she always had a really bad attitude towards her fans and kept making fun of them, and complaining etc etc...

but i guess i kinda understand her, cause she didn't ask for it, and she wouldn't really mind if noone watched her videos. so it's okay :D
Who is it?

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know his name, but there was this one guy that basically said "buy clothes for me, here's my shirt and pant size". And girls literally went to the store and bought clothes for him. There's so many other things they could have done with that money, even charity or something. It's sick

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Is DarkSydePhil still going?
Wow.... I just discovered this guy, and yes, he is indeed still going. I just don't understand how. Somehow, someway, he still has all these fans that give him enough money to pay his bills every month. Honestly if they left, he would have to give up and get a job, but he's still getting all this money somehow.

I've seen a video in which ReviewTechUSA mentioned his little... um.... pre-stream incident in which he forgot the camera was still on..... but I didn't realize until now that this was the same guy. He's.... quite a character. But he still gets paid so I guess he has truly the most faithful diehard fanbase of all.

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Reaction score
How is your business how anyone treats their fans? It is probably an act, many comediennes insult their audiences and they love it because that's why they listen to them. And, "they should be stopped". To suggest that shows jealousy

Reactions: markkaz

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well, I never said 'they must be stopped', that's all up to them. Obviously Phil must be doing something right if despite everything, they still continue to pay his bills every month. It seems every other week he says or does something and everyone is quick to comment 'Is this the end??' and he's still here. I'm very confident he will stop whenever he chooses to do so on his own behalf, or whenever he's too old to continue to do so.

I wonder what's Youtube's 401K like?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think a lot of this is due to the fact that people who start on YouTube have no guidance at all from anyone but themselves when it comes to the "fame" (at whatever level) they get, and so they try to navigate it themselves. And many of them are young and inexperienced, so they wind up believing their own self-created press about themselves. It doesn't bother me much, since they tend to burn themselves out pretty quickly after they start treating everyone badly.

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lele Pons and Jake/Logan Paul are known to be just downright rude people. Gotta throw shade where shade is needed!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Honestly, i've had a few experiences with rude youtubers (online, never in person LOL) and I wouldn't really want to talk about them just in case someone finds their channel and knows who it is LOL
but you can usually tell when someone just has a bad attitude or bad personality when it comes to fans,
personally, I'm a little put off by smaller youtubers that just plain DON'T reply to comments, or interact with thei audience at all... I just don't see the point, one of the best things about YouTube is the community you can build around your channel with people who are similar to you, so why would you ignore your viewers?!