YouTubers with bad attitudes

Josh100LuBu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You guys know what i'm talking about, well known content creators who treat their fan bases unfairly and do out right nasty stuff. Who do you know who does this and shouldn't be allowed to continue?

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I pick up on this sometimes, some people i watch (not too regularly)
Seems to have a bad image of subscribers in their head and always say stuff like, oh bet the subscribers will have a rant now or talk s**t ect... It just annoys me

not sure ive witnessed any nasty stuff, but theres always time.... :p

Reactions: Ciarra deBritto

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
There is a german youtuber called "coldmirror" she started uploading videos a couple of years ago, basically just for her own fun but the videos were great so she soon got thousands of subscribers and fans, even though she didn't ask for it. After that she kept on making videos for fun and even vlogs, q&a and stuff, things her fans wanted but she always had a really bad attitude towards her fans and kept making fun of them, and complaining etc etc...

but i guess i kinda understand her, cause she didn't ask for it, and she wouldn't really mind if noone watched her videos. so it's okay :D

Reactions: RBG

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
You always know when a youtuber doesn't appreciate their subs when they've mentioned in videos that the reason why they're doing youtube is to "get famous"
It makes me so mad, because these people are still growing even though their heart isn't in the right place. Oh well.

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
There is a german youtuber called "coldmirror" she started uploading videos a couple of years ago, basically just for her own fun but the videos were great so she soon got thousands of subscribers and fans, even though she didn't ask for it. After that she kept on making videos for fun and even vlogs, q&a and stuff, things her fans wanted but she always had a really bad attitude towards her fans and kept making fun of them, and complaining etc etc...

but i guess i kinda understand her, cause she didn't ask for it, and she wouldn't really mind if noone watched her videos. so it's okay :D
I can understand it a little bit because she probably gets a lot of attention now which can be very annoying, I wouldn't like that either.

Reactions: RBG

BijutsuYoukai

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While it's really garbage of people to treat fans/subscribers badly, if those fans/subs wanted to be treated as such, that's their prerogative. No one is preventing them from unsubbing or no longer watching.​

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm not too familiar with any "successful" YouTubers that treat their fanbase poorly (usually that would keep them from succeeding). The closest I've seen are certain big YouTubers that developed a big fanbase, made a lot of money, and then stopped producing content, which upsets a large number of their fans.

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
when i had 30k there was a gaming youtuber who had 150k. i met him at vidcon and since i went up and was like yo man whats up ( insert his name here) he treated me like i wasnt even human. then 2 days later he sees me laughing and joking with smosh games and tries to be friends with me....... i of course returned his earlier behavior right back at him. then 7 months later he sees me in a gar arts studio/jacksepticeye video and sends me a email basically in hopes that i would click up with him. i acted like i didnt even know who he was and said no thank you........only reason he wants to be cool with me is because he knows i know bigger youtubers in hopes that i would get him into the circle....... not looking to be used so screw that. straight up shame too cause before that vidcon i thought the guy was straight up awesome