YouTube vs girlfriend

This is all that U need to know. :D

EDIT:
Tax is 55% in my country, healt stuff, place where I live stuff.. I have like ~65€ a month. But I work my a$$ of for that money. I kinda record 5-6 hours a day. 6 days a week. So... Too much job for not much cash.

So your Western Union deposit slip is all we need to know to make a recommendation?
Okay here goes... give up Yt. At 55% tax, ~60 euros a month aint worth it.

I was thinkin' the same thing.. I give up on YT. Time for me to start something new... At least I tried. :) I wish you all the best in your YT/Twitch careers. ;)

YouTube is how I make most of my industry connections and is essential to the career I'm trying to build for myself. Sooooooo YouTube.

I don't understand why you seem to put "real life" and YouTube as 2 mutually exclusive things. You make it sound as though it is only possible to do 1 or the other. If that is the case, then I think your problem is to do with time management and priorities. There are loads of people who juggle several jobs, studies, hobbies, bringing up children, housework, sport etc etc. It's all about balance and being organised and cutting out things that aren't important. ( but I would not consider a gf as being unimportant)

Growing a successful channel doesn't need hundreds of hours per work, particularly not in the beginning, when a channel is hardly getting any comments or attention. It's a common misconception that to grow a channel you have to upload at least one video per day every day for a year or whatever. It's more important to work smart. It's a marathon, not a sprint, but it's possible to do it with 2 hours per day steadily over a long period.

(I see you've already deleted the channel in your sig, so I guess everyone is now wasting their time answering you?)

YT channel from sig was side project from May 2015. I did some videos of racing games with few friends.. I gave up on racing and I went to let's plays few months later. I was lazy to change sig. FYI. NHF. :)

I think this will be my last post and topic for some time.

Anyway.. I didn't record anything last 2-3 months, 'couse I was focused on my real life. Finding friends, girlfriend, therapy ... I tried to talk with people. I really tried hard to not make my real life living hell.

Anyway... am at the point where I need to decide about going seriuslly with youtube, or give up and dedicate myself to real life.

My last girlfriend told me that she doesn't want to be a part of my YT life, and I respect that.

I can see myself as a father some day, with familly, job and stuff .. but yeah: follow your wild dream and do YT for some time.. give it all to YT, or follow your other dream and focus on real life?

Pros and cons. :D Go now! :D
A women will come a long that will support your passion and even help out. My bf loves making videos with me and he realized that it was something i wanted to do seriously. Real life does get in the way. I just posted my first video today after a month of nothing . I was working everyday and was to busy and tired to even try. As soon as i could though i started filming. Anyway find what makes you happy and your life and love will be fulfilling. :]

I think a partner should be able to respect your decision to make videos sure they dont have to be in the videos but you can still film! i had a partner i was dating and i filmed in his presence but he wasnt ever on video :)

just work on your youtube when you have free time and if shes is ok with it then go for it but if shes not then its all up to you

My dream is youtube and I will never give that up, anyone who loves me understands that, I just make sure to make time for the people I love and not be detached from my real life for my youtube life. Youtube takes a lot of time and commitment if you are serious about it. Its a lot of time mangement. I'm a senior in high school who has a ton of homework some nights and am in theatre, maintaining to post atleast once everyweek to my channel so time mangement is key, and sometimes its very difficult but I like to believe in the long run itll be worth it :)

There's a lot more to YT and Real Life than everyone on here is talking about, which makes me think if you guys has even had an actual real-life situation. Mostly when I see peoples partners say "Either YT or Me" it usually means it's enough that it is interfering with his actual relationship, now it all depends on the EXTENT of your relationship, your job, your life, your responsibilities. I hate when people go, AHH MAN YOUTUBE ALL THE WAY , PARTNERS NEED TO SUPPORT - like are you really that dense guys? really? What if he's spending his time on YT instead of working, or time on YT instead of doing his chores around the house or not watching his kid (if he has one) if hes shirking his responsibilities in real life like that then hell, get OFF YOUTUBE.

If he's working, spending time with the people he cares about (news flash, if you care about people you spend time with them that's how you nurture an actual relationship) and has time to juggle YouTube say 1-2 hours a day, a week or whatever then yes forget your significant other because they really are stopping you for no reason, unless they are a total b***h then I am sure there is way more to the story than what is being told.

Also ---
NO ONE CAN MAKE REAL LIFE IMPORTANT DECISIONS FOR YOU HERE - why the hell does it matter what a group of forum people say about YOUR life, you are the one who's going to have to live with your decision, not us. Geez.

Back