YouTube vs girlfriend

Premeseagry

Reaction score
I think this will be my last post and topic for some time.

Anyway.. I didn't record anything last 2-3 months, 'couse I was focused on my real life. Finding friends, girlfriend, therapy ... I tried to talk with people. I really tried hard to not make my real life living hell.

Anyway... am at the point where I need to decide about going seriuslly with youtube, or give up and dedicate myself to real life.

My last girlfriend told me that she doesn't want to be a part of my YT life, and I respect that.

I can see myself as a father some day, with familly, job and stuff .. but yeah: follow your wild dream and do YT for some time.. give it all to YT, or follow your other dream and focus on real life?

Pros and cons. :D Go now! :D

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you asking whether to focus on your real life or your YouTube channel?

Unless you're 100% sure that you can earn a living from Youtube, always real life.

Family and friends > YouTube. Every time.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube isn't for everyone, that's for sure. My husband has been in one of my videos but he has told me he doesn't want to be super involved in it, which I totally respect because it is more my scene than his. I do my channel for fun and it's a creative outlet for me. So i will always choose real life and family over YouTube but I like to have fun and do both when possible. If you are asking if you should quit YouTube to focus on the real world, I would say if YouTube is keeping you from the real world and you aren't able to do both, then yes. Focus on the real world now! Good luck!

Truong Nguyen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I believe you can find a good girlfriend who have common YT life with you. There are thousand Youtuber who success with uploading videos girlfriend and boyfriends prank, lovely etc ....

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Only quit YouTube if it's interfering with you living a happy life. But, for example, if your girlfriend is telling you to choose between YouTube and her, that's another story. I wouldn't quit YouTube at that point. Because if YouTube is like your dream goal, she should support that. (This is an example...not saying she is saying this)

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think this will be my last post and topic for some time.

Anyway.. I didn't record anything last 2-3 months, 'couse I was focused on my real life. Finding friends, girlfriend, therapy ... I tried to talk with people. I really tried hard to not make my real life living hell.

Anyway... am at the point where I need to decide about going seriuslly with youtube, or give up and dedicate myself to real life.

My last girlfriend told me that she doesn't want to be a part of my YT life, and I respect that.

I can see myself as a father some day, with familly, job and stuff .. but yeah: follow your wild dream and do YT for some time.. give it all to YT, or follow your other dream and focus on real life?

Pros and cons. :D Go now! :D
What is your current sub count and views per video? I can't see on the link.

Premeseagry

Reaction score
This is all that U need to know. :D

EDIT:
Tax is 55% in my country, healt stuff, place where I live stuff.. I have like ~65€ a month. But I work my a$$ of for that money. I kinda record 5-6 hours a day. 6 days a week. So... Too much job for not much cash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I find it odd sometimes that people like significant others don't support youtube. Like If it makes me happy and if this is what I want then why aren't you supportive of that. Just my opinion but I find it strange. I'm thankful to have a boyfriend who is completely supportive of me and I hope that everyone can find someone whether friend or partner who will be happy for whatever they want in their life.

Premeseagry

Reaction score
She is ok with my YT, but she wants me to keep her out of it. And I don't blame her.

Reactions: DayaVera