Callidrak

Hey my name is Callidrak and I'm 16 years old, and I just started a Youtube gaming channel, I try very hard to produce good content and don't worry, I value everyone that would want to make a video with me, I do Minecraft Prison, on OPMines I have high rank so that might be good, I can also do mini games, factions etc. I Also do own CSGO and am decent at it, also if Overwatch is something you might want to play with me I can go get that game.
If any of you are interested please email me at Callidrak@gmail.com
Thanks, Callidrak

Hey my name is Callidrak and I'm 16 years old, and I just started a Youtube gaming channel, I try very hard to produce good content and don't worry, I value everyone that would want to make a video with me, I do Minecraft Prison, on OPMines I have high rank so that might be good, I can also do mini games, factions etc. I Also do own CSGO and am decent at it, also if Overwatch is something you might want to play with me I can go get that game.
If any of you are interested please email me at Callidrak@gmail.com
Thanks, Callidrak
You Sound Like a Nice Person. Would You Like to Collab? just hmu on skype: facebook:aeroaspire

Thanks Walledfive89 for the show of interest! Sure, did you have something in mind or what you would want to do on Minecraft? I'm sure we can arrange a time and day. :D
Thanks, Callidrak[DOUBLEPOST=1469390906,1469390749][/DOUBLEPOST]Aeroinix, I'm also really glad that you think I'm a nice person! :D That really means a lot to me, and sure a collab with you would be awesome! Did you have anything in mind for what you would like to play?

For Walledfive89 and Aeroinix : I was thinking maybe CrazyCraft or PVP, or possibly prisons for Minecraft, what do you think?

How about somthing for pvp because crazycraft dose not work for me[DOUBLEPOST=1469392232,1469392182][/DOUBLEPOST]My skype is Walledfive89

Thanks Walledfive89 for the show of interest! Sure, did you have something in mind or what you would want to do on Minecraft? I'm sure we can arrange a time and day. :D
Thanks, Callidrak[DOUBLEPOST=1469390906,1469390749][/DOUBLEPOST]Aeroinix, I'm also really glad that you think I'm a nice person! :D That really means a lot to me, and sure a collab with you would be awesome! Did you have anything in mind for what you would like to play?

For Walledfive89 and Aeroinix : I was thinking maybe CrazyCraft or PVP, or possibly prisons for Minecraft, what do you think?
my skype is facebook:aeroaspire and something pvp related like skywars would be fun ;)

im interested in playing csgo and overwatch![DOUBLEPOST=1470000741,1470000721][/DOUBLEPOST]add me on skype daniel.short51

Back