YouTube Terminated My 35,050 + Videos And Destroyed My Livelihood For No Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
VidIQ is the easiest way. You can also right click on the video page, view page source and do a search for the term "keyword". The second result has all the tags after it.

He made such a huge post claiming innocense and how Google/YouTube was ignorant. They didn't understand. Well, it is pretty clear that they DO understand.

I'm confused where the livelihood being destroyed comes in, surely 60 videos a day over two years with mostly the same content can't be that thrilling. I wouldn't be surprised if the videos were created and uploaded automatically, its clear why they don't really belong on yt.

Once again. Why would anyone want to watch 60 boring videos a day? What were you trying to accomplish by uploading so many videos?

This is one weird thread..........:eek:

Buddy,...............sorry to say, :sick2:
but you gotta give it up :hungover2:

You are definitely spamming....

Once again. Why would anyone want to watch 60 boring videos a day? What were you trying to accomplish by uploading so many videos?

Since he was partnered, of course it accomplished ad income. You create some b******t no effort video, throw b******t tags and titles on them to lure people in, multiply that by 35.000 and even on a bad day you'll get a couple of thousand views on your channel, which brings in a couple of dollars a day. Then they get caught and whine to us about how they have no idea what they did wrong.

All in all this thread is very amusing. I'll be heading to TS's other channels to flag them for spam and scams now. BRB.

Since he was partnered, of course it accomplished ad income. You create some b******t no effort video, throw b******t tags and titles on them to lure people in, multiply that by 35.000 and even on a bad day you'll get a couple of thousand views on your channel, which brings in a couple of dollars a day. Then they get caught and whine to us about how they have no idea what they did wrong.

All in all this thread is very amusing. I'll be heading to TS's other channels to flag them for spam and scams now. BRB.

I get that and yes this thread has been amusing.
I'd also like to add two things:

1. It seems like a lot of time to get not that much money. (the videos aren't getting that many views and aren't advertiser friendly). If you wanted to make money I'm sure there are other ways to do to make money without taking as much time.

2. It is obvious why the channel got terminated. I don't think it was no reason. The title of this thread is misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back