YouTube Terminated My 35,050 + Videos And Destroyed My Livelihood For No Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
A lot of identical videos with next to no audio and chomping down on some food..who would find this entertaining? I'd get it if it was once or twice a week reviewing some vegan entry but what I see above is flooding the system with meaningless content of you eating.

I can see why Youtube struck down your other channel, you better change how you operate this one or it will get struck down also.

direchannels.jpg

Even your other "channels" have similar content, all have some to most of that eating food videos. Nobody is interested in that! Your overall content is low quality and reeks of spam, put some effort into your videos and don't upload 40+ in a DAY.

DireGamingWarcraft = About 80% eating food videos, 5% useless tutorials and 15% game content.

TGNDireGamingHD = 50% eating food videos, 45% game content and 5% worthless tutorials of obvious things.

DireGamingReactions = 85% eating food videos, 15% other content.

DireGamingMusic = 95% gaming content, 5% worthless tutorials.

Also, watch?v=JOVkI6uF1lM : Why are you reviewing your OWN Cafepress store and contents? Isn't that a bit egotistical and redundant?

Again, watch?v=hacaJlWYTa0, watch?v=zX2K1jEviM8, watch?v=mIUjKrDrJrQ and watch?v=f3ybB2khVFU . Useless tutorials on how to join group invite and uninstall/install games on Steam. I'm pretty sure 99% of us who are gamers on Steam don't need this sort of redundancy on Youtube.

Your supposed bio:
Education:

Doctoral Student

MBA In Marketing

Bachelor of Science In Marketing

About:

TGNDireGamingHD Provides Captivating Entertainment In The Form Of High Definition Quality Videos on YouTube.

I'm sorry, but you are full of it here. You don't look any older than a high school student and there's no way you can get that form of education so soon. Also, you spelt "Google" as "Goolgle". You seem to be trying to cash in with tons of redundant and near zero view videos under Freedom Network, who seems to take just any Joe Schmoe with 15 subscribers.

Attachments

Last edited:

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@chrisdragon lol. I know right? and some people complain that "famous" YouTubers aren't entertaining? Like for example, PewDiePie or Jenna Marbles. At least they don't just sit there and eat food 40 times a day. I bet even people dislike "famous" YouTubers would probably rather watch their content then this stuff.

clerick

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
This thread would make a good "how not to youtube" video.

SuperSyro

Reaction score
One of my friend once had this issue :( sorry to hear that mate

SlenderMan

I'M WATCHING YOU
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Other
Weirdest youtube user I've seen in my entire life. All your videos was eating? Really? And you constantly spamming the video. wow. Bravo for you. I'm not trying to be jackass but you need to come up with something else and don't ever try to join other network or make another channel until you have changes

Status
Not open for further replies.