YouTube is Competitive - Step Up!

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Honestly I think that this information is GOLD. Everyone that comes onto this site should be presented with this after they make their account. Everyone comes here so they can make connections and grow but advice like this is awesome. I just found this and I made my account 2 day lol :p

Glad it helped! :)

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
This is all really great. Many people are worried about making viral videos and not anything else. I think you can have one viral video and then nothing. You have to worry about people sticking around. Everyone joins youtube for different reasons.

Reactions: unknown_user0032

TheLightSkinSmurf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What I found interesting the most is how fast some of those people got big. Any idea on how it happened? Almost certainly had to be from a viral video I would think.

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Great thread! Another thing that I would like to add is "To Act The Part". If you go around fan girling every youtube star that you meet or if you "stalk" their life just because they are your favorite youtuber then most likely you won't get bigger. In order to be big you have to act big, People don't want to see you fan girling in social medias because that will show them that you dont have what it takes. Now if you act the part and show yourself as a successful youtuber then you will have a better shot.

VlogSalad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Read that all pretty much. Really good stuff

LaurieLombardi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Really informative and to the point! Most of the time you shouldn't have to look no farther than your own channel to get answers to your questions.

Reactions: SexyPandasGaming