• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

YouTube goals for 2020

I just started, so baby steps :yay:
Subs: 1000
Views: 10'000 (idk if its realistic lol)
Upload: 100 vids at least.

I
VKYYWh0.jpg

2020 is almost here and so it's time to publicly declare your YouTube goals for 2020:

1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2020?
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2020?
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2020 (unrelated to subs and views) ?
my sub goal is 500, but is far fetched considering i only have 121 subs rn, started only 2 months ago, view goal has to be atleast 50k currently 8k.
Hope to make some good friend on the community and collab.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2020? 1000 (currently 51)
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2020? 100000 (currently 1500)
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2020 (unrelated to subs and views) ? I'd love to do a collab with an established content creator and be part of something bigger than I could of ever imagined. More realistically I would like to push out some non-gaming content and have some decent playlists going on. I'd like to see my playlists become more show series for my overall channel. I'm looking at over using the "Qwik" term in most of those lists. For example my grilling videos might be Qwik Bytes.

Hi bro! I started a YT channel 3 day ago, I have 20 subscribers and I'm 15 years old.
I play on PS4, so hit me up if you wanna play some cod, gta, fifa or minecraft!
One question: do you commentate on your vids?

1. 1K Subs is realistic I thin
2. Never thought about it this way.. I guess just try to reach as many people as I can
3. Never Stop and always grow

1. 100 subscribers to get rid of that awful cryptic channel URL :D
2. Between 10,000 and 20,000 views to see that there are actually people who find my content useful :biggrin:
3. Keep on uploading at least 1 video per week. Constancy is the key :running:

Back