• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

YouTube goals for 2020

PrairieMommy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I subscribed to a lot of you :)
Follow me for mom related content :)

Reactions: SMFutball

SMFutball

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
  1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2020?
    I've started my Youtube Channel in Jan 2020 and have a goal to have around 10k Subs by the end of the Year!

2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2020?
    My Goals for Views are to get least 5k Views for Every Video i'm gonna upload in last 2 months of 2020 and I'm planning to start uploading least 1 Video in 48 hours!

3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2020 (unrelated to subs and views) ?
    Will try to Upload 20 Videos per month.

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2020?
1.500 subscribers

How many views would you like to have at the end of 2020?

What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2020 (unrelated to subs and views) ?
More collaborations and better video quality.

I think this is pretty realistic as I see my growth at the moment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I’d like to start off by saying I just started the channel in Jan 2020. I’m not sure if I have actual goals or if I even care what the numbers get to because I’m just enjoying myself! So I am guessing my “goals” may be smaller than others.

1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2020? 500 subs that are at least decently active would be nice.
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2020? 10K views seems like a nice round number. I’d like those views to have a good average watch time as well.
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2020 (unrelated to subs and views) ? I am going to be attempting to upload at least 1 video a day for the entire year, but I really would like to get 2+ a/day with different ongoing series.

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. 300 subs

2. 150k views

3. Produce 10min travel guides for Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria and some kind of Albania Video Project (lacking too much footage for a full guide). These videos should be the main drivers of increased views/subs. (hopefully).

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've got a few goals in mind.

1. Actually keep motivation for producing videos on YouTube!

2. Hit 100 subs as soon as possible, after that 150 and so on. Basically try to earn as many subscribers as humanly possible during this year!

3. Enjoy myself during every moment!

Reactions: GamerKnoobPlays

tintiarp

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
1: All I wish to gain is up to 500 subscribers
2: Up to 10k
3: Something I want to improve upon is my upload schedule and how long my videos are watched for.

A bit about myself:
I am currently 16 years old and I run a Minecraft channel. I love to play sports, hang around with friends, and do all sorts of things outside with the community. I really love to interact with people so if anyone is looking for a collab here I am! I hope you guys are going to check me out and at least give me a chance. Thank you!