YouTube drama queens & clickbait

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ill try that. ive never done the whole youtube thing before still learning all the tricks to climb the ladder

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ill try that. ive never done the whole youtube thing before still learning all the tricks to climb the ladder
I've been doing it for 2 years and I haven't hit 1k yet. The ladder is super slow to climb, and I am learning more and more everyday. I invest probably 6 hours a day researching about SEO and editing tips. So don't worry. You wont know everything right away.

Reactions: Crown

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yeah i planned on this to be a journey and new experience i got bored so i figured why not? thanks for the tip, i need to do a bit of home work on seo and tags and youtube in general

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lmfao that is extremely accurate actually

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love you for this post - how to put it adequately ... my family had to scrape me off the floor, walls & ceiling with a spatula because I laughed too hard.

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's why you just roll around in self amusement and laugh at all the little plebs trying to entertain the masses. They will fail ultimately when you look at the long run.

Pheelyks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I keep wondering the same thing whenever I see these "memes". Are they accurate descriptions of the videos?

Hermitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Clickbait has become a very popular trend amongst YouTube, but as long as it continues getting people views they'll continue to do it. On the offside I find it pretty entertaining reading that kind of meme, I don't know why I just find it pretty laughable!

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It's like the reality T.V of the Youtube era. People want and crave attention whether they deserve it or not. And this is how they do it. By over exaggerating a story that is clearly not true or real in the slightest and then say "Not Clickbait" to add salt to the wound. Best to not associate ourselves with these types of people. And I also am thankful we don't have any of these Youtubers on this site (to my knowledge). o-o Let's just take a moment and be happy about that.