Youtube Channel What can i do to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeupbyvandijk

Hello,

At first, I want to say that my Facebook channel is running quite well I got a lot of reviews comments, people are requesting something all the time..so I decided to create a Youtube channel with my Makeup Tutorials. I like to say that I´m not selling products..., I´m just doing Makeup Tutorials for people out there who wants to improve their own beauty by using natural and organic Makeup and skincare products.

I´m improving my videos all the time.

Things I did recently:

I improved my lighting so that it looks more "real".
Bought a beautiful background (which is not in the current video but it will be in the following videos)
Asked a friend if he could create me a nice Intro&Outro.( hopefully, I´ll receive it next week)
Improving my English all the time (not native speaker :D )

I think the biggest problem which I have is that people can´t find my Videos. So I think I have to improve SEO, but the competition out there in Makeup Tutorials is quite big.

So please take a look at my channel and advise what I can do to improve it.

This would be really helpful :)

Thank you very much

Melissa Van Dijk

Hello. Use adwords to get to keywords and add in title, long description full of relevant keywords, use youtube buddy to watch and learn about your idols on YouTube and see how they think. Use good tags, youtube buddy will help with that. But the most important thing is to upload quality content. Without that everything goes into water. Good luck and best regards[DOUBLEPOST=1488056697,1488056300][/DOUBLEPOST]And I forgot to add, it's not bad thing to make playlists with your videos plus top videos of other youtubers that have many views. I think this is very good and logic thing to do because you are helping your channel but also theres. So everybody wins

Hm, I see thank you for this information. I don´t think that the content is not good. Because on Facebook people love it, and it works very well. But on Youtube get hardly any reactions. (because people can´t find it, other channels always rank higher, even if they are using different keywords..)

I downloaded Tubebuddy, I used before VidIQ but Tubebuddy seems to be very useful as well.

What do you mean by "make playlists with your videos plus top videos of other YouTubers" how could this affect my channel?

Content is very good, i didn't say anything about that. We are talking about exposure only. As for playlist, I meant make playlists where you will put few or more top YouTubers from your branch together with your videos. They have many views but if you puth them together with yours other people will find easier your videos as recomended to them. I hope you understood me now. And I will say again, your content is great :)

Oh wow I never heard of that playlist technique. Might use that in the future. As for the OP: Keyword planner is great, or just using the search bar of Youtube to get an idea of what people search for. Adding subtitles to the video could also help a lot + long relevant descriptions.

@ AmuseYourBrain

This sound great, and it makes sense as well :) But like "Sven Vee" I never heard of that technique. But I´ll use it :D Is the Youtube search bar more relevant than the google search bar? And how do I know if I have a chance to rank with the Video? (I mean if there are some channels with more than 2-3Mio viewers.., do I have a chance to rank my Video?)

Hello. Use YouTube and Google keywords, you will see many words ot terms are the same. When you make playlists and put yours and other top videos together put again long description. YouTube works on algorithm and your videos will have bigger exposure when you put them with other top videos. Because of that algorithm people maybe will not find the playlists but they will see your videos as suggested ones. So plus in every way :) . Good luck

Does it make sense to create a playlist only on 1 Keyword phrase and make multiple playlists? For example, let´s say I´m going to make a video about "How to put on Foundation" and then I would look for some other videos about that and create a playlist about this Keyword phrase? Or does it not matter?

Why not. Listen, because for everything time is needed to see does it works, you can make not one but as much as you like playlists with different strategy words and wait to see what works best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back