Youtube Channel What can i do to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeupbyvandijk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
But how can it be that some channels are growing so fast, I mean there are some channels which started at the same time than me, and they have 1000 subs or even more. The views are very low.. And how often would you recommend to upload a video? And what else can I improve?

I checked out your channel, but it seems that you´re uploading not so often, that´s why I´m wondering how much would be good^^

And what do you mean by for every channel views is decreased?

Reactions: toqchista99

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not know, YouTube are doing things with ADS but I do not know about the views...

toqchista99

Reaction score
I checked out your channel, but it seems that you´re uploading not so often, that´s why I´m wondering how much would be good^^
toqchista channel is my old channel; i dont use that now; very rarely i uploads video;

i have new channel from january, which is KIDS channel ;

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Does anybody else have some ideas on what I could improve :D ? I´m currently trying the playlist technique but for the moment it´s still the same ^^... seems like it is not working haha ^^ Or how long does it take to see some more views?^^
This thread is from February and it is now April. Please don't bump your review thread in order to keep it at the top and get more reviews. I'm now locking this.

For future reference - The review forum is for our members who contribute and are active in all parts of the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.