YouTube Channel Suspended . Help

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Yesterday i got message from youtube that my channel was suspended, but i have not brake any rules. My channel was 5 years old, never had any problems. I got 100 % production made from scratch videos. Original music, tutorials some covers. youtube(.)com/SoundArtProd

ytt.jpg

Any help please

Yes i'm with music network, they monetize them on my behalf. And covers and remake can be monetize if they are made from scratch 100 % production.

Would be good to see the actual video/content that you got banned for, maybe then would be more clear for the whole situation :/ Just so you know, chances to retrieve channel after prohibit are equal to Jesus landing on planet Earth.

The both videos are original mine 100 % .. So the one that was a remake it was also mine creation but on T.I Song similar like this video watch?v=52Qjj0A9vo0 i cant give you mine i cant access my channel and my videos. I have watched some videos, many times youtube makes mistakes in suspending channels, i was for scam, spaming gaming videos. I don't have nothing of that..

The both videos are original mine 100 % .. So the one that was a remake it was also mine creation but on T.I Song similar like this video watch?v=52Qjj0A9vo0 i cant give you mine i cant access my channel and my videos. I have watched some videos, many times youtube makes mistakes in suspending channels, i was for scam, spaming gaming videos. I don't have nothing of that..
I feel you. In this case you should really try to appeal if you haven't yet. I didn't say that retrieving channel is impossible, bus as far as i read on this forum and elsewhere none got it back, except big youtubers.

There was a message to leave. I said everything that i know, and that i have thing with spaming or scam. I got almost 10 k subs and around 5 m views. Also the network contacted youtube. Hoping that it will get my channel back. Thanks guys for support

Back