YouTube Channel Suspended . Help

40splishsplash

Reaction score
Us the one mail that you access your channel. And mail for they can contact. They reply pretty fast.
Okey, that's what I did. I sent the appeal on Wednesday, but I haven't got any answer yet.
I wrote a pretty short text to them, since I don't know why my channel has been suspended,
I also mentioned the fact that I have no flags. Right now I wish that I've written some more,
but I was almost in shock to be honest!

May I ask you if you got any help from your network?
If so, what's your network?
I'm partnered with TGN, and I'm sorry to say that I haven't got any help.
They say that I've violated the community guidelines of Youtube, and they can therefore
not help me, which pisses me off.

TGN has only been speculating regaring reasons that might have brought down my channel.
But I'm not interested in that, I need help, and not speculation..

Best,
Roger

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My network is INDMUSIC i have menaged partnership, when i told them they give me the link to contact them and they say if i don't solved my self they will try after contact youtube on my behalf.

Wait till you get your first message then simply reply on it and tell them that all of your content is 100 % production by you and started from scratch. I also mentioned about court. And they will probably say that you were using bots or spiders that's their excuse. When you get the reply add these emails on your message.

account-appeal@youtube.com
support@youtube.com
accounts-support@google.com
legal@support.youtube.com
yt-partner-support@google.com

Hope this helped.

Best.

40splishsplash

Reaction score
My network is INDMUSIC i have menaged partnership, when i told them they give me the link to contact them and they say if i don't solved my self they will try after contact youtube on my behalf.

Wait till you get your first message then simply reply on it and tell them that all of your content is 100 % production by you and started from scratch. I also mentioned about court. And they will probably say that you were using bots or spiders that's their excuse. When you get the reply add these emails on your message.

account-appeal@youtube.com
support@youtube.com
accounts-support@google.com
legal@support.youtube.com
yt-partner-support@google.com

Hope this helped.

Best.
Thanks a lot for your answer, and thanks for the links.
Are these links meant to be some sort of "threat" or to give some leverage
back to Youtube? Did you send them with your message the first time you answered?

Sorry for all the questions, but this is so important for me.

Best,
Roger

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
When they reply on my appeal, then i send my message to them and to the emails i give you. One of those emails is the one from appeal form.

40splishsplash

Reaction score
When they reply on my appeal, then i send my message to them and to the emails i give you. One of those emails is the one from appeal form.
Okey, thanks! Just wanted to be sure that I got it right :)

Alright, guess I have to sit back another day or two, until they answer.
But it's really hurting my channel. Meanwhile, I might upload a vid on a
friends channel, talking to my followers.

//Roger