YouTube Channel Suspended . Help

40splishsplash

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. My gaming channel was taken down three days ago. I had no copyright or community strikes
on my channel. I got exactly the same message, and it's so frustrating since I don't think that I've done anything wrong.
My network TGN says they can't help me "when I've violated the community guidelines of Youtube", thanks TGN...
I have sent an appeal to Google but I haven't got any answer yet. It's incredible that this can happen, without any clear
explanation why, but there's no one checking on Youtube/Google, so I guess they can do whatever they want.

I really hope that you get your channel back, and if anyone have some advices what to do, I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Roger-40splishsplash

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sorry to hear about this. My gaming channel was taken down three days ago. I had no copyright or community strikes
on my channel. I got exactly the same message, and it's so frustrating since I don't think that I've done anything wrong.
My network TGN says they can't help me "when I've violated the community guidelines of Youtube", thanks TGN...
I have sent an appeal to Google but I haven't got any answer yet. It's incredible that this can happen, without any clear
explanation why, but there's no one checking on Youtube/Google, so I guess they can do whatever they want.

I really hope that you get your channel back, and if anyone have some advices what to do, I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Roger-40splishsplash
Today i got message from my appeal saying that i was using some bots or spiders for views.. Non sense haven't touch that kind of programs. Strange im thinking can somebody place be bots so only i can be suspended

This is the message

Hi there,
This account was found in Violation of TOU #4 Section H:http://www.youtube.com/t/terms
youtube(.)com/t/terms

"You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content."

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

I dont know should i reply to this email or send a new appeal ..

40splishsplash

Reaction score
Hi,
I see, I got that kind of mail as well a year ago when some of my vids were
taken down. So I made an appeal on that as well, but it didn't solve the issue, so
I re-uploaded the vids again. Youtube uses an automated system, and it's really hard to know
sometimes what they actually mean. Make an appeal or re-upload your vids a again!

Best,
40splishsplash

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi,
I see, I got that kind of mail as well a year ago when some of my vids were
taken down. So I made an appeal on that as well, but it didn't solve the issue, so
I re-uploaded the vids again. Youtube uses an automated system, and it's really hard to know
sometimes what they actually mean. Make an appeal or re-upload your vids a again!

Best,
40splishsplash
The thing is i cant open my channel, cuz is suspended so i cant download my videos, and re uplaod it. Some of them i got them in PC other i will lost them. There is music from other artist that paid for their song. And now cuz the stupid YouTube system they all reaching for me, but i can't to nothing today i reply to that message. Hope they will reinstate my channel

40splishsplash

Reaction score
The thing is i cant open my channel, cuz is suspended so i cant download my videos, and re uplaod it. Some of them i got them in PC other i will lost them. There is music from other artist that paid for their song. And now cuz the stupid YouTube system they all reaching for me, but i can't to nothing today i reply to that message. Hope they will reinstate my channel
Hi,
Okey, forgot that you're channel is down..That makes this harder, of course. I wish I knew what to say here. Again, I'm also in a bad position here, since
I'm not sure I'll get back my channel as well..:(

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi,
Okey, forgot that you're channel is down..That makes this harder, of course. I wish I knew what to say here. Again, I'm also in a bad position here, since
I'm not sure I'll get back my channel as well..:(
Thanks everyone for your concerns. But i got good news, since i send my last message, talked to them serious and professional.

So they reply me with this message.
""
Hi there,
We have re-reviewed the circumstances of your suspension and have concluded it is appropriate to reinstate your account. This means your account is once again active and operational.

If you have forgotten your password, please visit this link to reset it: youtube()com/account_recovery

Check my channel: youtube()com/SoundArtProd

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team
""
@40splishsplash I hope you get your channel back too.

Best.

40splishsplash

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your concerns. But i got good news, since i send my last message, talked to them serious and professional.

So they reply me with this message.
""
Hi there,
We have re-reviewed the circumstances of your suspension and have concluded it is appropriate to reinstate your account. This means your account is once again active and operational.

If you have forgotten your password, please visit this link to reset it: youtube()com/account_recovery

Check my channel: youtube()com/SoundArtProd

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team
""
@40splishsplash I hope you get your channel back too.

Best.
Great news!
Hope your vids are there as well :)
I really hope that I can get my channel back as well!

Did you write your Google+ adress in your appeal to Google?
I'm not sure that I did that..

Best,
Roger

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great news!
Hope your vids are there as well :)
I really hope that I can get my channel back as well!

Did you write your Google+ adress in your appeal to Google?
I'm not sure that I did that..

Best,
Roger
Yes, use your google + mail. Hope you get your youtube channel back too.

Nikola Tefov

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks for saying. Although I don't have an Google mail connected to my account,
it's another mail account.

//Roger
Us the one mail that you access your channel. And mail for they can contact. They reply pretty fast.