YouTube Certified!

Moved this hereeeeeep and congratz :3

Thank you so much for moving this! Wasn't too sure where this would fit!

Wow man, I am so happy for you. Congratulations. I wish that I could reach that position. Anyway all the best :)

I am sure you can! It just takes a lot of work and training :)

How do you become Youtube certified? What is the process?

My MCN helped me get it. They submitted me for the process got information from YouTube 8 hours and 100 questions later I passed and am certified :)

You sound like OWNAGE PRANKS!! :eek:

I think I sound like me but ok XD

Congrats mate, I recognize your profile pic, since you're an admin on Freedom! :D

I have left Freedom! no longer a part.

Congrats on getting YouTube certified, though this is new to me and I don't understand what that means lol. I'm actually part of the Freedom! network myself.

Congrats on getting YouTube certified, though this is new to me and I don't understand what that means lol. I'm actually part of the Freedom! network myself.

Well, I have since left Freedom! They didn't help me get certified. I got this from a new MCN that is starting up. That is not important :) YouTube certification is a course from YouTube which teaches you How to inform others of growth, development, and how to reach a broader audience, how to use the platform and utilize the information they give you to better help your brand, company, etc.

Well, I have since left Freedom! They didn't help me get certified. I got this from a new MCN that is starting up. That is not important :) YouTube certification is a course from YouTube which teaches you How to inform others of growth, development, and how to reach a broader audience, how to use the platform and utilize the information they give you to better help your brand, company, etc.
I understand. And that's cool. It seems like it's as if you were just hired on a job and they gave you a certificate for completing training. Like, as if I was to work at Burger King, take their training, and then got a certificate. Or, like if I took courses on Photoshop and got a certificate for that. Still, kudos to that. =)

I understand. And that's cool. It seems like it's as if you were just hired on a job and they gave you a certificate for completing training. Like, as if I was to work at Burger King, take their training, and then got a certificate. Or, like if I took courses on Photoshop and got a certificate for that. Still, kudos to that. =)

That's kind of what YouTube is going for! It's good for one year, and then we have to renew, but honestly I have learned a lot and am using it to grow my brand so in the end. It was well worth the time! Also it looks VERY Professional on a resume, and a few people have noticed it :)

Can you PM what network is that.:)

Would be Interesting to know whether you can do this YouTube course individually and not through an MCN sending you on the course, Is that possible?

Back