YouTube Certified!

WeKanGame

Superman
Hello All,

After 8+ Hours, a lot of hard work and 100 questions, I am YouTube Certified in Audience Growth! This is a huge step, and required by the MCN I started working for! I am very happy honored, and hopeful moving forward!

YouTube Certified.png

Anyone else YouTube Certified!

Also sorry if wrong place, wasn't really sure where else this fit...

Hello All,

After 8+ Hours, a lot of hard work and 100 questions, I am YouTube Certified in Audience Growth! This is a huge step, and required by the MCN I started working for! I am very happy honored, and hopeful moving forward!

View attachment 31977

Wow man, I am so happy for you. Congratulations. I wish that I could reach that position. Anyway all the best :)

Also curious about how to become YouTube Certified. And I wish I wasn't at school, because @azngyl1931 says you sound like Ownage Pranks and I'm sooooooooooo curious now >~>

Hello All,

View attachment 31977

Congrats mate, I recognize your profile pic, since you're an admin on Freedom! :D

Back