Services YouTube Banners [FREE]

Yeah, you can give your skin XD
Can you specify what colours you want on the banner? And I'm assuming you want your skin on the banner, too?
Hmm, fall colors and what file of my skin should I send (actually I'll send both ) and I want my skin on there
uM3DIWE.jpg
iXN0qrj.jpg

Hey ! Very nice of you to offer this service. I would like to have a "professional" banner (as opossed to the crappy paint stuff i have now). I would like to stay by my roots (badly drawn stickmans, they are attached) in combination to some nice chrome+colourful stuff. Maybe some of a philosophical vibe (check the artwork of my newest video) too.
Let your creativity flow and thank you !

Hey ! Very nice of you to offer this service. I would like to have a "professional" banner (as opossed to the crappy paint stuff i have now). I would like to stay by my roots (badly drawn stickmans, they are attached) in combination to some nice chrome+colourful stuff. Maybe some of a philosophical vibe (check the artwork of my newest video) too.
Let your creativity flow and thank you !
Hey man, you said the stickmen are attached? By that you mean they're attached to the post you wrote? XD
If so, they're, uh, not attached.

Alright, so I made it. There's, uh, my name on the side but I honestly won't be angry if you choose to erase it. I don't think it's exactly what you asked for, but I tried my best XD
I hope you like it:smug:
View attachment 38552
Your watermark is totally legit, your work your credit !
The round inner thing is f*****g perfect. But i must honestly say that the grey isn´t really what i thought of. If you could do another version with more colour (not as bright as the circle thing, but in the direction).
Yeah but still, fantastic job
Edit : What font is that ? Looks nice

Your watermark is totally legit, your work your credit !
The round inner thing is f*****g perfect. But i must honestly say that the grey isn´t really what i thought of. If you could do another version with more colour (not as bright as the circle thing, but in the direction).
Yeah but still, fantastic job
Edit : What font is that ? Looks nice
I think the font's called petangue. Also, I'm glad you like it. if you do like it, that is.
So I, uh, remade the background. I wasn't sure what you wanted but I hope this is it. The first one is the original new one, but I made a second one just in case or y'know, so yeah, you can choose which one you prefer.
j.jpg j2.jpg

I think the font's called petangue. Also, I'm glad you like it. if you do like it, that is.
So I, uh, remade the background. I wasn't sure what you wanted but I hope this is it. The first one is the original new one, but I made a second one just in case or y'know, so yeah, you can choose which one you prefer.
So, I, uh think they are both really good. I can´t really decide, maybe i will just switch between the two :)

Really generous would really appreciate your services. Will credit of course :)

I just need a darkish bluish background and DK Sugary Pancake Font (optional) see what suits the banner. I also want text just saying Russy. Then I would like small icons saying Commentary, let's play and tutorials. I also want the banner's theme to be kind of like the second theme on the list so in the middle I would like an image that shows one knife outlined with purple. Then it has the text saying Russy over it. Also you can choose what color the other stuff can be like the text, just whatever color that would suit the banner. And with your knowledge to like flares or lighting would be appreciated, if you can't then that's fine it's optional if you can.

Thanks
- Russy

note: take your time, I am in no rush to getting it :)

Back