Services YouTube Banners [FREE]

KnightGamer80

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll try my best xD. I'll start on it today.[DOUBLEPOST=1479843464,1479829208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, so it may be too stretched out so not everything'll fit on your channel, if you decide to use it, but if that's the case, let me know and I'll fix it. I had to change the colour of the pie to make it fit into the banner, 'cause it looked out of place originally imo.
Other than that, it should be fine. Oh and there's two, but they're pretty much the same except the location of the pie...
Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, but I can't guarantee I'd be able to.

View attachment 38595 View attachment 38596
Thank you so much! It looks amazing and awesome and it's just... GREAT! I love the new color of the pie and the location of it to, I really do appreciate it, THANK YOU!!!

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much! It looks amazing and awesome and it's just... GREAT! I love the new color of the pie and the location of it to, I really do appreciate it, THANK YOU!!!
YOU'RE WELCOME! I was actually scared you wouldn't like it, but you're welcome XD

legotracksuit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really like what you have done here. It's really nice that someone is doing something like this for other people and not asking for money or anything in return. Could you make a banner for my youtube channel LegoTracksuit?
I was thinking of a red and blue blocky pattern along the lines of the top one in the background. With the 3 little icons saying gaming, commentaries and blogs. If you could make this I would really appreciate it and would be sure to give you credit!

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really like what you have done here. It's really nice that someone is doing something like this for other people and not asking for money or anything in return. Could you make a banner for my youtube channel LegoTracksuit?
I was thinking of a red and blue blocky pattern along the lines of the top one in the background. With the 3 little icons saying gaming, commentaries and blogs. If you could make this I would really appreciate it and would be sure to give you credit!
I'll do it, yeah :^)
But what do you mean blocky pattern along the lines of the top one in the background? Do you mean like the top banner in my examples?

legotracksuit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes that was the one I was talking about thank you so much. Your reply speed is incredible. Thanks!

ThePythnator

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Your stuff here looks great.

Would you mind making me one? I was thinking of a red and blue background with the name NoMoneyMUT inside of it? If you could put a football and a game controller beside the name or something?

Instead of the football/controller if you could do it, I would prefer some design of Bills QB Tyrod Taylor. Just go with the other things if you can't do that though.

If you could do this for me thank you so much!

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes that was the one I was talking about thank you so much. Your reply speed is incredible. Thanks!
Hi! So I finished your banner. There's two versions, one with headphones and one without. You can choose whichever one you prefer, if you decide to use it, that is. welp, I hope you like it :^)

Lego.jpg Lego2.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1480016006,1480015903][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your stuff here looks great.

Would you mind making me one? I was thinking of a red and blue background with the name NoMoneyMUT inside of it? If you could put a football and a game controller beside the name or something?

Instead of the football/controller if you could do it, I would prefer some design of Bills QB Tyrod Taylor. Just go with the other things if you can't do that though.

If you could do this for me thank you so much!
Yeah, sure. I'll start on it today :^)