Services YouTube Banners [FREE]

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Did I give enough information?
Well I DID ask you questions xD
Can you give me a link or image of your minecraft skin (or just give me your minecraft username)?
And what colours would you like on the banner?[DOUBLEPOST=1479639878,1479639761][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really generous would really appreciate your services. Will credit of course :)

I just need a darkish bluish background and DK Sugary Pancake Font (optional) see what suits the banner. I also want text just saying Russy. Then I would like small icons saying Commentary, let's play and tutorials. I also want the banner's theme to be kind of like the second theme on the list so in the middle I would like an image that shows one knife outlined with purple. Then it has the text saying Russy over it. Also you can choose what color the other stuff can be like the text, just whatever color that would suit the banner. And with your knowledge to like flares or lighting would be appreciated, if you can't then that's fine it's optional if you can.

Thanks
- Russy

note: take your time, I am in no rush to getting it :)
It'll hopefully be done by the end of today:smug:

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Well I DID ask you questions xD
Can you give me a link or image of your minecraft skin (or just give me your minecraft username)?
And what colours would you like on the banner?[DOUBLEPOST=1479639878,1479639761][/DOUBLEPOST]
It'll hopefully be done by the end of today:smug:
It's on the first page I gave you everything like the image, and such . It's Zacklovesbooks that's the username(orange Brown green)

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's on the first page I gave you everything like the image, and such . It's Zacklovesbooks that's the username(orange Brown green)
omg I'm sorry, I didn't see that post with your skin. I'll do the banner today :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1479674715,1479666744][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's your banner, I wasn't sure how to incorporate any other games so I left it as just Minecraft. It's a bit, uh, empty, so if you want me to add anything, like more text, let me know :^)

Zack.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1479674889][/DOUBLEPOST]@Russy Hey, I finished your banner, I hope you like it:smug:
I made two versions (which differ only in colour) so you can choose whichever one you prefer. unless you don't like either. in that case, uh..

orange.jpg Russy.jpg

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
@AngelAttack
Maybe you could add like those let's play and commentary (maybe even add mod like endeman, ghast , creeper to if not I understand)

KnightGamer80

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I saw your banner's and I was wondering is you could make me one because I would really appreciated it and...yeah. Thanks!

Russy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
omg I'm sorry, I didn't see that post with your skin. I'll do the banner today :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1479674715,1479666744][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's your banner, I wasn't sure how to incorporate any other games so I left it as just Minecraft. It's a bit, uh, empty, so if you want me to add anything, like more text, let me know :^)

View attachment 38562[DOUBLEPOST=1479674889][/DOUBLEPOST]@Russy Hey, I finished your banner, I hope you like it:smug:
I made two versions (which differ only in colour) so you can choose whichever one you prefer. unless you don't like either. in that case, uh..

View attachment 38563 View attachment 38564

I love it!!! Thanks AngelAttack!

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@AngelAttack
Maybe you could add like those let's play and commentary (maybe even add mod like endeman, ghast , creeper to if not I understand)
Sure :^)Zack.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1479747419,1479747369][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I saw your banner's and I was wondering is you could make me one because I would really appreciated it and...yeah. Thanks!
Of course, what do you want it to say and what do you want the main colours to be?

KnightGamer80

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure :^)View attachment 38580[DOUBLEPOST=1479747419,1479747369][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course, what do you want it to say and what do you want the main colours to be?
I wanted my colors to be a light blue kind of like this and could it have a little design like a pixilated look to it as well also my minecraft skin which is @minersneedcoolshoes and search KnightGamer80 and if I could have a diamond sword my hand AND the cartoon pumpkin pie on my channel banner which you can look up on youtube (KnightGamer80) AND if it could have my twitter name @KnightGamer80 in the bottom right and in the bottom left saying Gaming Channel. I hope that made sense and if you need more clarification I will try to explain it more clearly and not in a small essay. Thank you! also I am fine if you want to brand your picture with your name in the corner of the banner.

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanted my colors to be a light blue kind of like this and could it have a little design like a pixilated look to it as well also my minecraft skin which is @minersneedcoolshoes and search KnightGamer80 and if I could have a diamond sword my hand AND the cartoon pumpkin pie on my channel banner which you can look up on youtube (KnightGamer80) AND if it could have my twitter name @KnightGamer80 in the bottom right and in the bottom left saying Gaming Channel. I hope that made sense and if you need more clarification I will try to explain it more clearly and not in a small essay. Thank you! also I am fine if you want to brand your picture with your name in the corner of the banner.
I'll try my best xD. I'll start on it today.[DOUBLEPOST=1479843464,1479829208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, so it may be too stretched out so not everything'll fit on your channel, if you decide to use it, but if that's the case, let me know and I'll fix it. I had to change the colour of the pie to make it fit into the banner, 'cause it looked out of place originally imo.
Other than that, it should be fine. Oh and there's two, but they're pretty much the same except the location of the pie...
Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, but I can't guarantee I'd be able to.

3.jpg 4.jpg