-Subpar video-audio quality
-12 Years old (and less) trying to sound expert on something
-Trying too hard to be fun
-Childish, annoying fanbases
-Comments on the style of "Please check me out"
-Videos with less than 25 frames per second
-Awful grammar in titles and descriptions
-Videos by Italian let's players
-Overreccommended videos (No google, I don't care about *insert big e-celeb here*, leave me alone)
-Fan theories videos
And many others, but I would end up sounding like a person that hates fun

Haha, I literally just uploaded a video about this!
But, one of my man pet peeves is the whole 'looking for youtube friends!!' which is a sneeky version of 'sub for sub' in popular videos, I just really don't like it, I find it useless and also fills up space where I want to read ACTUAL comments!!

Apart from that, I don't like when small o brand new youtubers act like they have a huge following, a lot of the time its because they're copying big youtubers and the way they talk to their audience, but when a brand new channel opens up their video like
'Hey guyss! Lets get this video to 1,000 likes! I want 1,000 subs by next week!!'
ect
just.. gets on my nerves a little;p

What is wrong with them?
As an Italian I can guarantee they have some of the worst fanbases ever witnessed, you know, the kind of fanbase that worship them, and if you try to disagree with them, you are nothing but worthless/you should die a violent death etc.

A newly discovered one from a thread yesterday... How do these people not get copyright strikes??? Especially CharmX, all he does is plays a whole video that is popular, just sits through it without even really reacting at all, and gets all these views. He says maybe 2 words during the videos and does a half a** sentence or two at the end, it's basically him getting views that are only for the video and not for the "reaction". And in his comments people want more! WTF has the world come to???

View attachment 29618
Hey, I saw your comment and I would like to clear things up. First of all, I don't make that much money off of YouTube. I just feel like entertaining people for the most part. Second, that is an old, old video. My newer videos have me talking and being open about the whole video. I sometimes even do gaming videos, and random funny short clips that I edit myself. I also do Q and A's. Many things have changed since then. I'm not trying to start something here, and I'm happy you said this, because people like you derived me to make videos like I do now. I'm up more than 600k subs now. Thank you!

Hey, I saw your comment and I would like to clear things up. First of all, I don't make that much money off of YouTube. I just feel like entertaining people for the most part. Second, that is an old, old video. My newer videos have me talking and being open about the whole video. I sometimes even do gaming videos, and random funny short clips that I edit myself. I also do Q and A's. Many things have changed since then. I'm not trying to start something here, and I'm happy you said this, because people like you derived me to make videos like I do now. I'm up more than 600k subs now. Thank you!
lol I'm surprised you found this thread, that was a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back