Your YouTube pet peeve! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's hear 'em! What annoys you about YouTube? What can be done to improve content creators as a community? YouTube etiquette type of suggestions?

Here are some of mine:

-People who I cannot reply to their comment on my videos.. is it because they didn't do google+?
-Too much blabbing and filler that is boring before they get to the heart of their video
-When over a 100 people will view my video, yet not one of them will leave a comment to even say hi :-(
-Volume levels and Really Annoying Musics.. that loops.. lol

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Let's hear 'em! What annoys you about YouTube? What can be done to improve content creators as a community? YouTube etiquette type of suggestions?

Here are some of mine:

-People who I cannot reply to their comment on my videos.. is it because they didn't do google+?
-Too much blabbing and filler that is boring before they get to the heart of their video
-When over a 100 people will view my video, yet not one of them will leave a comment to even say hi :-(
Volume levels is definitely a biggy for me, also long intros and endslates.

AMovieReference

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I hate when you look up a how-to video and you either get someone who talks for about 4 minutes before they ever get to how to do the thing, or someone who skips steps. Example:

"Today I'm gonna show you how to take an engine apart, first step is to remove the engine from the car. I already went ahead and did that before the video."

THAT'S THE PART I WANNTED TO KNOW!!

CP Games

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Intro's... I'm talking about those that last for like 15 seconds or something with a free template they found on a website to use (usually has dubstep music) :p The most annoying part is everyone seems to find the same templates so there's no originality in their intro :p If you're gonna have something like that on ALL of your videos at least make your own O_O Rant over...

And I pretty much agree with all the above too xD

AMovieReference

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Speaking of intros, I feel like to this day, one of the best executed intros is Game Grumps. It's super short, and tells you what the show is called, and introduces the players. I hate intros that go over 10 seconds. It's overkill and almost every gamer is guilty of having a super long one.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Speaking of intros, I feel like to this day, one of the best executed intros is Game Grumps. It's super short, and tells you what the show is called, and introduces the players. I hate intros that go over 10 seconds. It's overkill and almost every gamer is guilty of having a super long one.
I agree, GG's is pretty good, which is funny cos Jontrons is one of the ones that can get annoying if you watch a few vids in a row :p

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Here are some of mine:

A newly discovered one from a thread yesterday... How do these people not get copyright strikes??? Especially CharmX, all he does is plays a whole video that is popular, just sits through it without even really reacting at all, and gets all these views. He says maybe 2 words during the videos and does a half a** sentence or two at the end, it's basically him getting views that are only for the video and not for the "reaction". And in his comments people want more! WTF has the world come to???

reacting.jpg

Luceroboy

LooseArrowBoy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I hate giving my own video views, especially when I hit the refresh button it goes up in one view. I know a single view isn't a big deal, but me who only gets about 5ish views per video if I accidentally view it once or twice that's already HALF of my views =/. I try to avoid my video links like a plague, but sometimes in order to reply to comments or see how it's looking I just have to go to the video.

RockHard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They should make it easier for new channels to garner attention. How YouTube works is the channels that are already established and been their for years get all the attention and traffic from search engines. Therefore, the rich keep getting richer.

Status
Not open for further replies.