Vlog Would anybody be interested...

jjustgreg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm 20, you can check out my channel, see if you think we are compatible and if you think so you can count me in :3

I like working with different kinds of youtubers because I feel that we all should not be placed in. Gaming and gaming, sketches and sketches, vloggers and vloggers!

Nica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Editing my video.
Had difficulty recording due to my kitten's need to be the center of attention. :p

CheyanneJane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Editing my video.
Had difficulty recording due to my kitten's need to be the center of attention. :p
awww KITTY!!! I had trouble filming mine because I am a grad A DONGALOID. Most of the video I am out of focus so I hope this doesn't ruin my chances but it was the 3rd time filming it haha[DOUBLEPOST=1392024436,1392021726][/DOUBLEPOST]i just posted the link to the audition video in the comments. :D ahh so nervous.

Nica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
awww KITTY!!! I had trouble filming mine because I am a grad A DONGALOID. Most of the video I am out of focus so I hope this doesn't ruin my chances but it was the 3rd time filming it haha[DOUBLEPOST=1392024436,1392021726][/DOUBLEPOST]i just posted the link to the audition video in the comments. :D ahh so nervous.
Haha, good luck to you!

I was so nervous filming and then my kitten is all, "I want attention! Oi! Look at me!"
He kept clawing up my legs and I now have bleeding scratches because of him
The joy of kittens. :p

Jessica

Just a girl with a camera
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome! Thank you :) Are you posting an audition video??[DOUBLEPOST=1392259605,1392259523][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm 20, you can check out my channel, see if you think we are compatible and if you think so you can count me in :3

I like working with different kinds of youtubers because I feel that we all should not be placed in. Gaming and gaming, sketches and sketches, vloggers and vloggers!
You should definitely audition :)