Vlog Would anybody be interested...

Jessica

Just a girl with a camera
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
in creating a collaborations channel? I've been researching a lot about collaboration channels and I think it's a great way to reach a wider audience. The only problem is that most of the collab channels are filled with adolescents or tweens. I really feel there is a gap in the market for a twenty-somethings collab channel.

So is there anyone interested in starting a collab channel with me?

thefedoranerd

The nerdy guy in the cool hat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am 28 so i am only a twenty something for two more years but i would love to be a part :) I am also rather good at special effects so i can do intros and graphics for the channel too. I would love to do Vlogging with people around my own age or older because we would have more in common. I also have a degree in web design so if we ever wanted a website for it too i am your guy.

Fell free to look over my channel :)

KERO5829

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was thinking of this the other night there so I'm interested :)

aldin

Reaction score
I would love to join. I also make vfx and would love to start vlogging. Hope to hear from you

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Im 29 and I love the idea of a collab channel, let me know if I can be a part of it.

thefedoranerd

The nerdy guy in the cool hat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Has this person responded to anyone in regards to this new channel? it looks like this person has answered anyone yet.