Vlog Would anybody be interested...

I guess my question in the previous page got overlooked XD

I was curious in this project because I want to get somethings going in my film career but I don't have a camera yet. I'm currently doing a lot of screenwriting though, and I thought i'd be cool to get involved in this project doing that.

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, how would my audition go haha

I guess my question in the previous page got overlooked XD

I was curious in this project because I want to get somethings going in my film career but I don't have a camera yet. I'm currently doing a lot of screenwriting though, and I thought i'd be cool to get involved in this project doing that.

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, how would my audition go haha
unfortunately I'm just looking for people with HD cameras right now, but If we ever do a whole collaborative video and need a script you'll be the first person I contact.

Can you tell us what day your topic will come out? Like you chose Saturday.. are you going first or is that last?
I will go last. For the first week I'll get a hold of all of you and tell you what the topic will be but after that I will announce the topic on my day every week.

I do a lot of my recording and upload on Saturdays and i just schedule them to publish on what ever day I choose. How far in advance will topics be given and will one person be uploading or will we all have access?

Back