Wierd thing with youtube subs

Do you think that fake acounts are helping youtube grow or its just destrying the comunity ?

• Total voters
There used to be a way to remove dead subs and boot people from your channel. I am sure there still is .. doesnt make sense for them not to have such an option. Anyhow I go through my subscribers once a year or so and I removed dead subs last year.. so hopefuly they have not removed that ability.. lol.
nice i`l check in to that ... its basecly i need active subs to watch my videos and i undersand its up to me to put my videos out there a bit more but am trying

I'm pretty sure there's a way to block people. You go to their channel and click the drop box by their username and click block. Sorted!

I'm pretty sure there's a way to block people. You go to their channel and click the drop box by their username and click block. Sorted!
yeah but i don`t want to block them i would just like to know whos active and whos not
--- merged: Jun 5, 2012 at 12:58 AM ---
There used to be a way to remove dead subs and boot people from your channel. I am sure there still is .. doesnt make sense for them not to have such an option. Anyhow I go through my subscribers once a year or so and I removed dead subs last year.. so hopefuly they have not removed that ability.. lol.
i`l check in to that but its just that i would like a way to know whos active and whos not

I don't think there is a way to see which subscribers are watching you and which aren't. The closest you can come to that is the Analytics tool showing where your traffic is coming from...

Back