Wierd thing with youtube subs

Do you think that fake acounts are helping youtube grow or its just destrying the comunity ?

• Total voters
If they all abandon you, just make more videos with relevant keywords in the title and the info, more people will see your channel and you will eventually get more subs ^^
hmm... yeah key words are very influenciable in the video trafic isn`t it ?

most people's views dont come from subscriptions, only like 7% of my views came from subscription modules...

Those are channels that are inactive. You can still be active, but inactive on a certain channel, meaning that they're subscribed to somebody, but just don't watch their videos.
true true ... so again its my fault that i don`t get views lol ... well back to the drawing board

I don't think there is anything wrong with fake or inactive subs. They help your channel look awesome.

There used to be a way to remove dead subs and boot people from your channel. I am sure there still is .. doesnt make sense for them not to have such an option. Anyhow I go through my subscribers once a year or so and I removed dead subs last year.. so hopefuly they have not removed that ability.. lol.

Back