Wierd thing with youtube subs

Do you think that fake acounts are helping youtube grow or its just destrying the comunity ?

• Total voters

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
I`m starting this to see if some one can help me with a little problem.

So I have about 200 subs and one would think that i have a decent amount of views right ? well no ... and i tryed to look through my subbs list and theyre almoust all reall people and about 3 to 4 i asume are fake but then a question is how can i clean my channel of inactive or fake acounts ? and if you all could check my channel out it would be awesome, thank you and hope to hear from you

Fake accounts suck,inactive too...but inactive acc can become active one day..... :)

Oh and you cant automatically/manually remove inactive subs....they have to unsubscribe to you first.

Fake accounts suck,inactive too...but inactive acc can become active one day..... :)

Oh and you cant automatically/manually remove inactive subs....they have to unsubscribe to you first.
hmm tnx for the reply but isn`t there a page where you can pass a cleaner on youre channel or a option on youtube or something ?

I say keep them, even if they are inactive they will still make your channel look better than if you had just 2 or 3 subscribers.

I say keep them, even if they are inactive they will still make your channel look better than if you had just 2 or 3 subscribers.
true but the thing is you don`t get views from the inactive ... so how can that help you spread youre content around ?
--- merged: Jun 4, 2012 at 4:21 PM ---
Never heard of it....let me know if there is :)
lol sure thing ... btw nice cat is it yours ?

true but the thing is you don`t get views from the inactive ... so how can that help you spread youre content around ?
You don't need views from them, they will just make the channel look more attractive to others and will therefore get you more views in the long run ^^

You don't need views from them, they will just make the channel look more attractive to others and will therefore get you more views in the long run ^^
hm ... that is if they ever come back right ? bcuz you can have al the subs you want if all of them just abandone the channels then what can you do ?

hm ... that is if they ever come back right ? bcuz you can have al the subs you want if all of them just abandone the channels then what can you do ?
If they all abandon you, just make more videos with relevant keywords in the title and the info, more people will see your channel and you will eventually get more subs ^^

Back