Why SUB4SUB is HORRIBLE!

the problem is other youtuber are not educated in this matter so they think Networks look for subs, im pretty sure they dont care if you have 50 subs as long as your meeting their requirements of let say 5,000 views of month they will accept the person. sub4sub doesn't mean anything, never has and it never will.

the problem is other youtuber are not educated in this matter so they think Networks look for subs, im pretty sure they dont care if you have 50 subs as long as your meeting their requirements of let say 5,000 views of month they will accept the person. sub4sub doesn't mean anything, never has and it never will.
5000 views a month... thats pretty low.

sub4sub johalbros?

jp
I feel sorry if other youtubers do not already understand sub4subbing is bad. But many people are in it for the numbers game.
Yeah, I mean just do it for fun, thats what YouTube is all about, people get to caught up in numbers :(

Never thought about it much before. I just dont do sub4sub because its annoying to get videos in the newsfeed that u dont even want to watch.

Sub4sub reminds me a great quote George Carlin said once

Fighting for peace is like Screw***ng for virginity.
its pathetic to have 600 subs and only 50 views on a video, of course it looks fake and on the other hand its kind douchebag-sih,and of course only fills your ego.

yeah i really think sub4sub is pointless because it doesnt build a legitimate fanbase[DOUBLEPOST=1353251811,1353251791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never thought about it much before. I just dont do sub4sub because its annoying to get videos in the newsfeed that u dont even want to watch.
exactly

Back