Why SUB4SUB is HORRIBLE!

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
the problem is other youtuber are not educated in this matter so they think Networks look for subs, im pretty sure they dont care if you have 50 subs as long as your meeting their requirements of let say 5,000 views of month they will accept the person. sub4sub doesn't mean anything, never has and it never will.

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the problem is other youtuber are not educated in this matter so they think Networks look for subs, im pretty sure they dont care if you have 50 subs as long as your meeting their requirements of let say 5,000 views of month they will accept the person. sub4sub doesn't mean anything, never has and it never will.
5000 views a month... thats pretty low.

CaptainFalcon89

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I did that, knew it was wrong, got a little bit of help here and reduced it by over 300 subscribers, showed what a bad idea it was!

Reactions: JohalBros

JohalBros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sub4sub johalbros?

jp
I feel sorry if other youtubers do not already understand sub4subbing is bad. But many people are in it for the numbers game.
Yeah, I mean just do it for fun, thats what YouTube is all about, people get to caught up in numbers :(

Disneyboy89

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Never thought about it much before. I just dont do sub4sub because its annoying to get videos in the newsfeed that u dont even want to watch.

aviectus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub4sub reminds me a great quote George Carlin said once

Fighting for peace is like Screw***ng for virginity.
its pathetic to have 600 subs and only 50 views on a video, of course it looks fake and on the other hand its kind douchebag-sih,and of course only fills your ego.

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah i really think sub4sub is pointless because it doesnt build a legitimate fanbase[DOUBLEPOST=1353251811,1353251791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never thought about it much before. I just dont do sub4sub because its annoying to get videos in the newsfeed that u dont even want to watch.
exactly