Why SUB4SUB is HORRIBLE!

JohalBros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
DO NOT DO SUB4SUB!

Okay Hello my name is Jag, and I make Short Comedy Films on YouTube, now about once a week somebody always messages me saying SUB4SUB, and begs for me to Subscribe to them, I ONLY SUBSCRIBE TO PEOPLE WHO I ENJOY WATCHING! That is exactly what I tell them. Then I explain to them why SUB4SUB is HORRIBLE! So if you have ever told anyone to do a SUB4SUB then listen up! and STOP doing it!

• Do you want views or Subscribers?
Yes Subscribers really do make content creators happy that they gained a new Subscriber, but be honest, You would rather have views then Subscribers, I mean I don't want to have 10,000 subscribers and only be getting like 50-100 views per video. So when someone tells you to do a SUB4SUB then don't listen, just ignore them.
  • PARTNERSHIP
Everybody and their Mamma wants to get a partnership with YouTube, I mean who doesn't?? So for example when I go to apply for a Partnership with example FullScreen. They won't give a single crap about how many Subscribers I have. They look at your views. If you don't get enough views for their minimum requirements then you will not get accepted. That is why SUB4SUB is a bad idea.
  • So that's the conclusion of this thread. If you would like to add onto this then make sure to reply! Also if you believe in SUB4SUB then please stop doing it! It's not gonna get you anywhere on YouTube!

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's not bad to have more subs. Sure they might not watch your videos but its great for SEO, and getting noticed easier,

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didn't want a partnership, but the partnership wanted me.

I agree Sub4Sub will get you no where. You're just trying to make yourself believe you have fans and people love your videos. So it's really a bad idea.

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didn't want a partnership, but the partnership wanted me.

I agree Sub4Sub will get you no where. You're just trying to make yourself believe you have fans and people love your videos. So it's really a bad idea.
More subs doesn't look bad though.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
More subs doesn't look bad though.
No because nothing is more awesome than inactive subs and your sub box will be flooded with other people who have the same idea and you have videos in there that you don't want to see.

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No because nothing is more awesome than inactive subs and your sub box will be flooded with other people who have the same idea and you have videos in there that you don't want to see.
Ok, fair enough

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just signed a contract... I think sub4sub is bad. Doesn't help.

I get all sorts of messages from gaming channels. Some dork tells me my channel is so rad and they just subbed me. Please sub back. Then I check and they never even subbed me at all. LOL. They just sent that message in an attempt to con me into subbing them... They generally have like 5-700 subs but 50 views per vid and 10,000 total views. LOL... Whatever dude. I like views. Not dead subs.

Reactions: JohalBros

JohalBros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just signed a contract... I think sub4sub is bad. Doesn't help.

I get all sorts of messages from gaming channels. Some dork tells me my channel is so rad and they just subbed me. Please sub back. Then I check and they never even subbed me at all. LOL. They just sent that message in an attempt to con me into subbing them... They generally have like 5-700 subs but 50 views per vid and 10,000 total views. LOL... Whatever dude. I like views. Not dead subs.
Exactly. :)

Reactions: mattv2099

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
sub4sub johalbros?

jp
I feel sorry if other youtubers do not already understand sub4subbing is bad. But many people are in it for the numbers game.

Reactions: JohalBros