Why Shouldn't I Respond to Haters?

Thanks! We weren't sure if people were going to get the joke or not! Glad to see one person did!
I thought it was funny :) I thought it was going to be one of those videos where one side just bashes the other. But I think both sides were awesome and the ending was just perfect lol.

Great tips :D Just dont erspond xD Thats EXACTLY what they want so yu can keep them entertained with hate messages back ;)

Haters seem to come in all shapes and sizes and the never really seems to be a good reason for it. The way I see it is they at least took the time to find your channel so you must be doing something right :up:

It's tough to avoid the trolls because it's so satisfyin to reply to them sometimes. But you have it right. If you reply to trolls but not to useful beneficial comments, it is a bit of a slap in the face to the positive viewers.

It's tough to avoid the trolls because it's so satisfyin to reply to them sometimes. But you have it right. If you reply to trolls but not to useful beneficial comments, it is a bit of a slap in the face to the positive viewers.
why not reply to both?
1342995618354.jpg

Back