Who is your least favorite Youtuber?

I don't exactly hate any youtuber's, I am not a hateful person, but there are some I dislike watching, the top of that list would have to be LeafyIsHere, I find his content repetitive and annoying, and a generally not-good-time. But that's just my opinion

I can't stand yotubers that judge others on there eating habits and give advice that is really unhealthy. There is one channel i have in mind that has a has a hugh infleunce and with every video tries to force their lifestyle on others. I have already marked their channel so it doesn't show up in my feed because it makes me mad how people can blindly believe everything this youtuber says

I wouldn't say I hate any YouTubers but have massive disliking for those who simply create negativity e.g. Nicole Arbor. She is obviously very selfish and only cares about the views and money yet not the content she produces nor how it may affect others. There are countless amounts of people like this so I just actively try avoid them.

I really dislike IIjeriichoII he's a gaming channel I used to watch, and too many occasions to count, I've honestly lost count he makes jokes about Parkinson's. he'll say stuff like "wow my hand is shaking like I have Parkinson's huhuhuhih" in a joking manor. now I understand saying it just once but after he said it in countless videos referring to stuff as looking like it has Parkinson's it just annoyed me and it isn't something to constantly joke about

Back