Who is your least favorite Youtuber?

JPSRose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I know there is a lot of you about, but I really don't get gamer channels. I just don't personally see the incentive to sit and watch someone else playing a game that I could just play myself. Its no biggie, I just don't watch them, however, PewDiePie and the other similar channels drive me insane, especially when the guy doing the videos is in their thirties. Kids in my opinion should be inspired to go out and do something with their lives, not lay about wasting their youth.

Milo stewart!
Not being horrible, but... what is that?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I know there is a lot of you about, but I really don't get gamer channels. I just don't personally see the incentive to sit and watch someone else playing a game that I could just play myself. Its no biggie, I just don't watch them, however, PewDiePie and the other similar channels drive me insane, especially when the guy doing the videos is in their thirties. Kids in my opinion should be inspired to go out and do something with their lives, not lay about wasting their youth.

Not being horrible, but... what is that?
She is basically a non binary youtuber. She calls all white men racist misogynists and believes in 76 genders. She is quite literally everything I despise in a person. Look her up and look at the dislike ratio on her videos lol

JPSRose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
She is basically a non binary youtuber. She calls all white men racist misogynists and believes in 76 genders. She is quite literally everything I despise in a person. Look her up and look at the dislike ratio on her videos lol
One of them, huh? Attentionus Whorius. I learnt a while ago with those sorts just to admit to being a racist misogynist. It kills any rehearsed argument they have and lets me get on my merry way a little quicker, lol.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
One of them, huh? Attentionus Whorius. I learnt a while ago with those sorts just to admit to being a racist misogynist. It kills any rehearsed argument they have and lets me get on my merry way a little quicker, lol.
Haha! Love it

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me, sadly. Everyone's videos are amazing, just not mine. I some how always manage to attract trolls to my channel. #ripliketodislikeratio

Reaction score
My kids love the gamer channels but they give me a headache. But that is their thing.... as for a YouTuber that I don't like.... we did get flamed by this teen in a video where he made some disparaging remarks about my wife and I. I forget his name right now but I figured it's all part of putting yourself out there.

Reactions: FamilyToyReview

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Only myself as I am rubbish!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
There's nobody I hate, but Matthew Santoro grinds my gears with his unoriginal (and often plagiarized) top 10 lists, clickbait and OTT overdramatic persona.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't remember his name but it's this dude that voices over a review of a gummy rat. Or how he says, 'gummi rattai'. His voice makes my head hurt.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I can't remember his name but it's this dude that voices over a review of a gummy rat. Or how he says, 'gummi rattai'. His voice makes my head hurt.
H3h3 did a video on that guy haha. Jeeeli beeeli rattai!