Who is your least favorite Youtuber?

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any youtuber that does shoutout series with requirements. They really need to SCREW off with that crap.

Reactions: Dice Rollen

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is no such thing. I don't waste my time with people I don't like and surely don't want to remember them.

Jackutz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I don't exactly hate any youtuber's, I am not a hateful person, but there are some I dislike watching, the top of that list would have to be LeafyIsHere, I find his content repetitive and annoying, and a generally not-good-time. But that's just my opinion

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't stand yotubers that judge others on there eating habits and give advice that is really unhealthy. There is one channel i have in mind that has a has a hugh infleunce and with every video tries to force their lifestyle on others. I have already marked their channel so it doesn't show up in my feed because it makes me mad how people can blindly believe everything this youtuber says

JAMESMONOZYME

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't say I hate any YouTubers but have massive disliking for those who simply create negativity e.g. Nicole Arbor. She is obviously very selfish and only cares about the views and money yet not the content she produces nor how it may affect others. There are countless amounts of people like this so I just actively try avoid them.

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Where would I even begin...*grabs bottle of wine* *drinks too much* *passes out*

JustTalks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reporter
Leafy....but that may be too obvious

Explorationnation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I really dislike IIjeriichoII he's a gaming channel I used to watch, and too many occasions to count, I've honestly lost count he makes jokes about Parkinson's. he'll say stuff like "wow my hand is shaking like I have Parkinson's huhuhuhih" in a joking manor. now I understand saying it just once but after he said it in countless videos referring to stuff as looking like it has Parkinson's it just annoyed me and it isn't something to constantly joke about