Who is your least favorite Youtuber?

I know there is a lot of you about, but I really don't get gamer channels. I just don't personally see the incentive to sit and watch someone else playing a game that I could just play myself. Its no biggie, I just don't watch them, however, PewDiePie and the other similar channels drive me insane, especially when the guy doing the videos is in their thirties. Kids in my opinion should be inspired to go out and do something with their lives, not lay about wasting their youth.

Lol, coming from a poor teenager and my parents not letting me buy M rated games, Youtube was a blessing. As an adult I *typically* don't watch other gamers unless it's for help on a game or hidden easter egg stuff.

No hate here. But, gaming channels in general grind my teeth beyond reason. Except those guys that are actually entertaining to watch, but just happen to be playing a game.
And let me tell you, that I admire those over enthusiastic people. I can't do it for a second. And yet, those guys can fake it for entire videos. If that's not a strong will, I don't know what t is.

I know there is a lot of you about, but I really don't get gamer channels. I just don't personally see the incentive to sit and watch someone else playing a game that I could just play myself. Its no biggie, I just don't watch them, however, PewDiePie and the other similar channels drive me insane, especially when the guy doing the videos is in their thirties. Kids in my opinion should be inspired to go out and do something with their lives, not lay about wasting their youth.

I run a gaming channel, part of it is about teaching how to play parts of the game and part of it is about entertainment. My own children watch gaming videos on YouTube regularly, but very rarely watch any television channels. When I say rarely, I mean at most, once in 3 months. It's an alternative to older forms of entertainment. Personally I don't like watching channels like PewDiePie because of the over excited bad language that's poured out in a constant barrage. But just keep in mind that there are a lot of gaming channels that don't use that approach! I have quite a lot of viewers that watch my daily videos as an alternative to TV. That's people of all ages, different backgrounds, country or origin etc that will watch me instead of TV, because there is now that choice available. I remember growing up sitting and watching a program in the evening that I wasn't particularly interested in because there wasn't anything else on and I didn't have the energy to go and do something else. We don't have that now, people can pick entertainment from all types.

As for which channel I hate, mainly it's the troll channels where late teen and early 20's gamers target young gamers in online games that allow mic communication between players and then bully them until they cry. I despise those channels and gamers and really think YouTube should do more to stamp them out.

Onision, I think he´s just a douche, saying s**t for views. I have seen that MrRepzion has started to talk about more and more again, Which I suspect he does because his views has gone down lately!

I run a gaming channel, part of it is about teaching how to play parts of the game and part of it is about entertainment. My own children watch gaming videos on YouTube regularly, but very rarely watch any television channels. When I say rarely, I mean at most, once in 3 months. It's an alternative to older forms of entertainment. Personally I don't like watching channels like PewDiePie because of the over excited bad language that's poured out in a constant barrage. But just keep in mind that there are a lot of gaming channels that don't use that approach! I have quite a lot of viewers that watch my daily videos as an alternative to TV. That's people of all ages, different backgrounds, country or origin etc that will watch me instead of TV, because there is now that choice available. I remember growing up sitting and watching a program in the evening that I wasn't particularly interested in because there wasn't anything else on and I didn't have the energy to go and do something else. We don't have that now, people can pick entertainment from all types.

As for which channel I hate, mainly it's the troll channels where late teen and early 20's gamers target young gamers in online games that allow mic communication between players and then bully them until they cry. I despise those channels and gamers and really think YouTube should do more to stamp them out.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a dig at everyone who do them, sorry if that sounded a bit off'ish. I do watch them occasionally if I'm deciding on what game to buy or for hints and tips - but I wouldn't ever sit there all evening watching them personally. Horses for courses, its just not my thing. My original idea for a channel believe it or not was doing flight sim videos combined with a kind of podcast - but I figured I couldn't ever get fully into it if I don't watch those kinds of things myself. It would seem a little hypocritical.

Back