Who inspires you at the moment?

Casey Neistat inspires me to create professional content, while iDubbbz inspires me to create videos just being stupid and funny.

I inspire myself. External inspiration and motivation is fleeting, here one moment and gone the next. Inspire yourself until motivation turns into dedication

I don't look much to YouTube for inspiration, I find it in movies, books and history. Not to say that there aren't YouTubers that I admire though, there are many!

You might not believe me but I never watched YouTube prior to making videos myself. I also don't watch anything on YouTube because I'm busy but also because I don't want to subconsciously be influenced by anything out there. So I have no inspiration

Cow Chop inspires me to be stupid, crazy, funny, and just not care. H3H3 and Philip DeFranco have inspired some ideas in my head about some "sit and talk" style videos.
i was gonna say the same but im more inspired by the old creatures then the new cowchop

There are a few Youtubers who frequent this site that inspire me but I won't mention them in case it causes embarrassment. But I'm grateful to them for providing a great example!

There are a few Youtubers not connected to my niche who definitely inspire me by their activities and determination to grow their channel. Like Phil de Franco and Casey Neistat mainly. Also in the FIFA niche, KSI and his brother's channel ComedyShortsGamer, and W2S inspired me, not necessarily by who they are as people or their content, but rather how they managed to forge success through this medium.

Reading through some of the replies on this post, it impresses me how little overlap there is between people's responses. It seems there are many, many different YTers enjoying success and inspiring so many newbies. :)

Back