Who inspires you at the moment?

Olli

Reaction score
Everyone always has a favorite YouTuber and then after time they get a new one that inspires them as well. Who inspires you at the moment? These are the youtubers you see that you just wanna live like.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have several inspirations, Shane dawnson inspired me to do skits, Avril Lavigne isn't a YouTuber, but she inspired me to make music and music is the main reason I started my but I wasn't able to put music on my channel yet because I need the right equipment. Another reason for doing YouTube is because I always wanted to be an actress and i know YouTube can open up that opportunity

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
FunHaus inspires me to no end.

I see myself as a comedian and seeing a group of guys who are so naturally funny i strive to make people laugh as well as they do they constantly inspire me for a long time.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably Vannoss, I really like his videos like 20 million other people (literally) but I strive to make funny moments videos like his

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Cow Chop inspires me to be stupid, crazy, funny, and just not care. H3H3 and Philip DeFranco have inspired some ideas in my head about some "sit and talk" style videos.

GeekCheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Peter Monn. Even though he doesn't do gaming or even like nerdy things. We have a lot of things in common and I've been watching him since he started and he inspired me to just be myself and just go for it. He went from 1k subs to almost 50k subs in a few months.

mycrapbook

Reaction score
I would say me and my friends when we were kids... did some really stupid content long time before youtube even exist. But for motivation, probably myself and my familly :)

Mr Kerbibble

A couple of nerds. A nerd couple, if you will.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Er...it's kinda a long list, that varies a lot. I see myself as someone that changes tastes a lot, depending on the mood I'm in. But as far as just pure drive, motivation, etc:
-PeanutButterGamer
-SpaceHamster
-BrutalMoose
-CaddIcarus
-TeamFourStar
-JaidenAnimations
-odd1isout
-Domics
-Door Monster
-Linkara
...and a lot more @_@

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would say people like Ben Brown and Louis Cole inspire me to travel, not necessarily in YouTube though