Who inspires you at the moment?

artiflex

Live life and express yourself.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like Actualized.org he is pretty d*mn wise!

Landen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Casey Neistat inspires me to create professional content, while iDubbbz inspires me to create videos just being stupid and funny.

Sound_Proof

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoy AfroSenju I just completed his PlusUltra Challenge

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I inspire myself. External inspiration and motivation is fleeting, here one moment and gone the next. Inspire yourself until motivation turns into dedication

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't look much to YouTube for inspiration, I find it in movies, books and history. Not to say that there aren't YouTubers that I admire though, there are many!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
You might not believe me but I never watched YouTube prior to making videos myself. I also don't watch anything on YouTube because I'm busy but also because I don't want to subconsciously be influenced by anything out there. So I have no inspiration

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cow Chop inspires me to be stupid, crazy, funny, and just not care. H3H3 and Philip DeFranco have inspired some ideas in my head about some "sit and talk" style videos.
i was gonna say the same but im more inspired by the old creatures then the new cowchop

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
There are a few Youtubers who frequent this site that inspire me but I won't mention them in case it causes embarrassment. But I'm grateful to them for providing a great example!

There are a few Youtubers not connected to my niche who definitely inspire me by their activities and determination to grow their channel. Like Phil de Franco and Casey Neistat mainly. Also in the FIFA niche, KSI and his brother's channel ComedyShortsGamer, and W2S inspired me, not necessarily by who they are as people or their content, but rather how they managed to forge success through this medium.

Reading through some of the replies on this post, it impresses me how little overlap there is between people's responses. It seems there are many, many different YTers enjoying success and inspiring so many newbies. :)