Where to find new INTERESTED audience?

For me facebook worked like a charm for my latest short film. It helped me to gather around 1000 views alone by sharing on my page and other relevant group pages.

Hi man sorry for my question but what group are you subbed in? Can you send links to me please? Cause i cant find relevant group on FB for filmmakers and videomakers

Reddit is a pure scam! Big subreddits scroll down your videos soon and smaller subreddits dont give you very much audience... dunno guys how do you think as Reddit as a good resource?

yeah i actually agree, sorry for my lazy advice. it CAN be good for niche audiences...but my experience is that reddit hates when other people put up their own videos and if they catch a hint of that they ignore you or flame you for it.

this is the best place i've found to share ideas/videos so far, aside from normal social media channels. I think there's a secret sauce to how you promote your social media but FB and instagram are making it harder to gain traction organically now (without paying for promotion/advertisements)

this is the best place i've found to share ideas/videos so far, aside from normal social media channels. I think there's a secret sauce to how you promote your social media but FB and instagram are making it harder to gain traction organically now (without paying for promotion/advertisements)

oh no no roblem bro.. :) and yes FB is now a pure scam! In case of pages too for example they are simply declared that only 10% of your page followers were able to see your post unless your followers come back directly to your page. They should ashamed

In case of reddit i created an account with my name :( :( cause i thought to be honest, instead as you said they hate when peoples post your own videos!!!!!!!! (you know i mean?)

In case of reddit i created an account with my name :( :( cause i thought to be honest, instead as you said they hate when peoples post your own videos!!!!!!!! (you know i mean?)

Redditors generally hate when people self promote. Most subs follow the general Reddit guidleines for what constitutes spam, ie if more than 10% of the content you post is links to your own content, then you're almost certainly a spammer.

Reddit is no different to a forum, in that it's a community of people with common interests. Unless you're part of that community, and make a constant and consistent effort to contribute, then they're not going to be interested in watching your videos. Reddit will give any video or webpage a MASSIVE boost if it's done properly. If not, you'll just be downvoted to oblivion and flamed as well.

Here's a wild idea where to find your audience - on YouTube.

I find it hard to understand why people always want to go to other platforms to find an audience on YouTube.

If I want a Subway sandwich, I go to subway, not Dominos. If I want a Big Mac, I got to McDonalds not Lao Sze Chuan Chinese Restaurant.

If your audience is on YouTube, focus on YouTube. That's were the viewers are. Don't waste time on other platforms. Time is your post precious resource.

I find it hard to understand why people always want to go to other platforms to find an audience on YouTube.

If I want a Subway sandwich, I go to subway, not Dominos. If I want a Big Mac, I got to McDonalds not Lao Sze Chuan Chinese Restaurant.

If your audience is on YouTube, focus on YouTube. That's were the viewers are. Don't waste time on other platforms. Time is your post precious resource.

It's more like you're trying to sell your new sandwich to Subway for them to sell to others, but the Subway you're in is packed with other people trying to sell their stuff. The people who have already succeeded and are bigger/well known get more sandwiches sold. So you have to go out to other places people also like sandwiches, gain some traction/credibility and then those people will boost your ability to sell your special sandwich in Subway.

...LOL

Redditors generally hate when people self promote. Most subs follow the general Reddit guidleines for what constitutes spam, ie if more than 10% of the content you post is links to your own content, then you're almost certainly a spammer.

Ok so, in my and i think in our cases we dont have time to be everyday on reddits or forums or social network, we have to work on our content and business you know i mean?
You say MASSIVE... Reddit has millions peoples... you mean that can you achieve all of them? Because massive means millions[DOUBLEPOST=1499428900,1499428650][/DOUBLEPOST]

I agree indeed, just wathing my stats, the longer time watched videos it comes from who has found my video on YT. From reddit and other platform yes there is some gain but mmmhh... sometimes they watched my videos just for 30/60 seconds instead that entirely and that is very bad!!
Ok but how you can get new viewers directly on Youtube?

Ok but how you can get new viewers directly on Youtube?

Make more content. Make searchable content until you gain channel authority. You've only posted 24 videos in 4 years. That's not enough. Your uploads aren't consistent either. Sometimes you go months without posting a video. The algorithm won't favor nor promote a channel like yours (suggested video and browse features.) New viewers who discover you won't stick around if they see how sparse your channel is.

Back