Where to find new INTERESTED audience?

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Posting on social media doesn't mean to get interested audience: we are on social media to promote our YT content but peoples stand on Facebook to chat with their friends and do what they want to do so in that moment they are busy and they not necessarily want to take attention to your content so...

Where can we find peoples that can be interested in watching new videos?

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
It's best to search for an audience on threads and sites that are specifically targeted towards your content.

Considering your channel caters towards music, perhaps look on Reddit or search for Twitter hashtags that are related to your particular genre and get the word to them that your content is there for them to enjoy.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
It's best to search for an audience on threads and sites that are specifically targeted towards your content.

Considering your channel caters towards music, perhaps look on Reddit or search for Twitter hashtags that are related to your particular genre and get the word to them that your content is there for them to enjoy.
Hi man, i use to do that man but as always... for every posts you do you can get 100 views for that post and 2/3 views for you video... after 100 views you are gonna get 1/2 subs, so do you how much time you should spend on social media?

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, persistence is key in those situations. It's a slow process and unless you're a meme machine that posts trending content, it isn't going to happen overnight.

Your stuff is good, so sooner or later it will be noticed and word of mouth will hopefully do the rest.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well, persistence is key in those situations. It's a slow process and unless you're a meme machine that posts trending content, it isn't going to happen overnight.

Your stuff is good, so sooner or later it will be noticed and word of mouth will hopefully do the rest.
Thanks bro but do you know if there are some other platform instead of social media? Cause im really looking for some other platform, for example, Reddit is good but its so closed, forums are good , i did it, but you have to register to tons of forums to get your content watched.

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Perhaps try to go for music related sites, bandcamp, soundcloud, etc. Plug both your music and your YT channel, then you'll know that you're hitting the right audience for your content.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
done already bro :) but now i really want to spread my YT channel link as best as èpossible to new audience.
I know ADS is the best way but im also thinking about how to achieve new persons and contact details

chill_bro_videos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Posting on social media doesn't mean to get interested audience: we are on social media to promote our YT content but peoples stand on Facebook to chat with their friends and do what they want to do so in that moment they are busy and they not necessarily want to take attention to your content so...

Where can we find peoples that can be interested in watching new videos?
Hey Khappa!

I think forums are the way to go. For example, if I am a channel about weed/marijuana, I would post content on GrassCity.com. There are niche communities everywhere on the internet and I'm sure you can find one that suits your target audience. Try googling your content subject matter followed by the word "forum" or "community" or "website" after (e.g. rock community). Go through the 1-3 pages on each and try to find if there's something out there for you.

Since these are entire forums catered to the subject, you will definitely find that interested community you are referring to.

Hope this helps.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey Khappa!

I think forums are the way to go. For example, if I am a channel about weed/marijuana, I would post content on GrassCity.com. There are niche communities everywhere on the internet and I'm sure you can find one that suits your target audience. Try googling your content subject matter followed by the word "forum" or "community" or "website" after (e.g. rock community). Go through the 1-3 pages on each and try to find if there's something out there for you.

Since these are entire forums catered to the subject, you will definitely find that interested community you are referring to.

Hope this helps.

Hi man, yes i do this already, but as always its good if you wanna get several views and some subscribers, not if you wanna plan a business with your channel.
Consider that on forums its easy to be considered as a spammer if you post so much

TATWWK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me facebook worked like a charm for my latest short film. It helped me to gather around 1000 views alone by sharing on my page and other relevant group pages.

I am also a member of some whatsapp group, I shared my link on those groups as well
I was never comfortable sharing my video on FB and these whatsapp group. Until I made this short film which I was absolutely proud of and didn't inhibit a bit before sharing with them.