When you know you won’t make it

I make videos for myself and my friends too. I make them to improve my animation techniques, not particularly for views or fame or money. It’s good that you make videos for yourself, making yourself happy is the number one thing to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put in hour hours of editing my videos and thumbnails and trying to find the right seo and descriptions for videos, but I already know my channel isn’t going to make it. I make videos because I want to, not because I want money or fame and I have other small channels pointing out I’m not going make it you don’t get enough views I already know that again I will repeat I make videos for the fun of it. I will have subscribers tell me they see me making it as bigger channel one day I simply say thank you that’s nice of but i won’t and that’s okay yet they will insist I will, I’m not really sure what they see In me but okay I gues whatever.

You'll get there. I am just doing Youtube for a stress reduction from work. I also do it because I enjoy cooking. If I can get others to cook, I am happy. That's my only goal.

Point being, if you are happy with what you are doing, then you should stay positive and keep on keeping on. You'll get there.

Confidence is one of the keys to success...It is always a put down when someone starts being negative. Despite if you make it or not you will always have the good memories.

I believe if you keep consistent, and keep putting effort and as long as your videos keep getting views and people are being exposed to your channel, you channel will grow. Your views will go up. Even if shortly at first, inevitably your channel should and hopefully will get the attention it deserves and get bigger than ever before. Don't give up and stay consistent I guess.

I believe if you keep consistent, and keep putting effort and as long as your videos keep getting views and people are being exposed to your channel, you channel will grow. Your views will go up. Even if shortly at first, inevitably your channel should and hopefully will get the attention it deserves and get bigger than ever before. Don't give up and stay consistent I guess.

Except it doesn't necessarily work that way. I've been doing this for years, I've been consistently putting up videos multiple times per week. They are getting no traction. I am getting maybe 10-15 new subscribers a month. I watch others in my niche growing like weeds. I'm just not getting that success, even though I am doing everything "right" and they are doing everything "wrong". I don't get it.

Back