What's your biggest view count?

My most on my personal channel is almost 2000

On my gaming channel the most viewed video has almost 250 000, but that are just cutscenes. My self produced video with the most views has over 42 000.

What was your video about?=====>My video is about "How to fix YouTube comments not showing up after publishing "
How many views does it have? ===> It has 10,403 views
How old is it? ================> 8 months ago

What was your video about? Minecraft opening crates
How many views does it have? about 1300+
How old is it? about 1 month old
i feel like i got really lucky with the tags or something... But hopefully didn't get botted xD

My first ever car review (2005 Mustang GT, posted September 1st 2014) is the biggest at currently 91,334 views and hopefully makes it to 100,000 before another car review (2006 Saab 93 Aero, posted February 13th 2016) that is currently at 72,199. The Saab will be the #1 video eventually. It is gaining more views than any of the other ones. Quite unpredictable. Because it is a Saab of all things! That is exactly why I stopped putting high hopes on any videos I post. You never know what will gain views and keep gaining views and what will stop.

4,079 views - It was a tutorial video, one of probably only 3 I've ever made on tutorials. Wish my actual gaming videos got those numbers aha.

Most popular video we have has about 39,776 views.

It is a video of us playing a furry dating simulator....

Back