How old is it? 1 year

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
The Video that has the most views on my channel is called "How I Lost My Pinky Finger" i upload it on September 1st 2016 and it got over 270k views i upload this because of a video i saw on Facebook if u guys know who lance stewart is then u know that he accidentally cut his pinly off playing real life fruit ninja so i upload a picture telling him that he's not alone and show him i lost my pinky as a kid amd alot of people gave it likes and replies they wanted to know how it happen so i made a video about it

Melanie King

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
732 Views (and counting)
2 1/2 Months Old
208 Subs

Just hit a sweet spot on the SEO on that video. It's not too impressive, but the fact it's my only video to go past 500 without a relevant YouTuber retweeting it, or paying for Adsense, makes me really proud of it :hehecute:

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
204,000 views. It was the second part of a three part playlist covering the conception, construction, and completion of a super yacht. It still gets about 1000 views a month, but other more recent videos are catching it up...

Reactions: MySkinnyplate

MySkinnyplate

Reaction score
My most watched video has about 6k views and is almost a month old. It's a low carb version of Taco Bells Mexican pizza. I had no idea it would gain so much traction, but people like cheesy food.

I'll most likely never see that kind of success, again, but it was fun while it lasted, however, the more your videos get noticed the more personalities to meet. You know the types? They will pick your video apart critiquing EVERYTHING. LOL.[DOUBLEPOST=1491144125,1491143995][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did a hot sauce challenge video about 5 months ago. I have 500 subs and the video has over 15000 views at the moment :)
I want to see that video, lol. I'm a hot sauce addict!! :)

ETA: I just visited your channel and apparently the hot sauce challenge is a game and not people actually drinking hot sauce. LOL. Embarrassed.:oops:

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Skyrim LP ep5 ROCKJOINT AND FACECAM
6 weeks old and 83 views I believe.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Steadycam vs Gimbal - What is better?
4,5 months old

funeralgames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My most viewed video is a HUGE anomaly on my channel with 418,000+ views!

It is a cover of the song So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold which I uploaded in July of 2010 (can't believe that's seven years ago now). It annoys me that it could have been in better quality and I definitely could have performed it better - maybe it would have rated even higher had I done that!