What was the 1st channel you ever subscribed to?

No judgements here! ;) Be honest!

2 questions:

1) When did you first sign up for YouTube? What was the 1st channel you subbed to?
2) When did you first sign up for an actual channel? Why?

Me: I first signed up in 2007 so I could 'rate' videos I though were funny. I switched between YT and a site called 'Stupid videos' (don't judge! I was a teenager). I think my first channel was 'The Amazing Atheist', which is super cringy. I know.

I finally setup a channel in Feb 2015, almost 2 years ago now because I wanted to talk politics and history. I never thought it would lead me to such a vibrant 'Political Junkie' community and the chance to actually make this my job. It's amazing!

You??

I first signed jp a long time ago I dont remember when lol. The first channel I subbed to was the RPGMinx! I remember that! And I started my own channel finally in July 2016! I had planned to for a long time, since like August of 2015 but procrastinated because of a lot of negativity I heard about starting. So I think that's that!

It was probably AmazingPhil back in 2009, my friend introduced me to his videos in school. I was about 15/16, haha.

I first signed jp a long time ago I dont remember when lol. The first channel I subbed to was the RPGMinx! I remember that! And I started my own channel finally in July 2016! I had planned to for a long time, since like August of 2015 but procrastinated because of a lot of negativity I heard about starting. So I think that's that!

IS RGPMinx still around? Do you still watch?

I first signed up to YouTube so long ago I dont even remember, I used to upload crappy stop gap animations made with plasticine and some gameplay of... Mabinogi I think it was called? Just me playing stupid songs on a lute or something LOL, Probably around 2010-2011 I think..??
I honestly don't remember the first person I subscribed too... Wow. Probably Tobuscus? Or Philip Defranco! The person I've been watching for the longest time is probably Grav3yardgirl though!

I actually started making videos in 2013 though, Like, properly with a 'branded' channel... Damn..

I first signed up to YouTube so long ago I dont even remember, I used to upload crappy stop gap animations made with plasticine and some gameplay of... Mabinogi I think it was called? Just me playing stupid songs on a lute or something LOL, Probably around 2010-2011 I think..??
I honestly don't remember the first person I subscribed too... Wow. Probably Tobuscus? Or Philip Defranco! The person I've been watching for the longest time is probably Grav3yardgirl though!

I actually started making videos in 2013 though, Like, properly with a 'branded' channel... Damn..
Defranco is classic. It's amazing that he's still going at it after all these years.

My first channel I had years ago! As for first channels I subbed too...I think it was Shane Dawson haha...he was definitely one of the first along with ijustine, grace helbig, amazingphil etc. I always also wanted to make videos and attempted it on a few different channels...those ones were awful though so I'm glad I started fresh with my current channel haha.

I first signed up for YouTube a year. I know that is not that long ago, I'm little lol. The first person I subscribed to was Shane dawnson, but I was watching his channel for a long time before I created an account. That's is also when I started marking videos 1 year ago.

My very first account was made years ago. The first person I had ever subscribed to would most likely be theRadBrad. At the time he was a medium channel and did lets plays. This account isn't quite nearly as old, and the first person I subscribed to was Jim Sterling.

Back