What was the 1st channel you ever subscribed to?

lauschin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I don't remember (it was 2006), but I believe it was Syncsta, or Brandon Hardesty. Maybe Candyrat Records.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The 1st time I subscribed to someone I think I was in 8th grade and it was to Nigahiga ♡
I first signed up to make my channel because I wanted my own webshow like Icarly and I wanted to make funny sketches like NigaHiga and Jenna Marbles. I lowkey made my own sketches for a while and wanted a platform to post them.

The Bomber Brigade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The first channel I subbed to was Onslaught. I was looking up videos on Mw3 and say his road to commander series and watched every single episode after that (about 163 in total). I made my actual channel about a year ago when I first got my capture card because I just wanted to post videos of me gaming.

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My first channel on YT must have been years ago, maybe 2007. I had it primarily to lurk and watch beauty videos, whatever was popular. My first subscribe must have been JennaMarbles, or maybe LiveLavaLive (Mitchell Davis) during the height of "emo/scene" myspace era.

He made and still makes cool art videos. He subconsciously inspired me, almost 10 years later!
Myspace!? Jeez, I haven't heard that name in a long time! Does it even exist anymore?

Reactions: mysticmotel

chris3377

Reaction score
I don't remember the channel but I remember that I've subscribed because someone said that it's free, I thought you have to pay monthly or something like that :)

BeccyBells

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't remember when I first joined youtube but I think the first youtubers I subscribed to were Pursebuzz and iJustine!